Keysight Used N9320B Spectrum analyzer, 3 GHz Opt. AMA,G01,TG3,U01 (Agilent) For Sale
This item has been shown 1 times.
Keysight Used N9320B Spectrum analyzer, 3 GHz Opt. AMA,G01,TG3,U01 (Agilent):
Powered by Frooition
- Full working condition
- 30 days warranty
- AMA: AM/FM demodulation metrics
- G01: GPIB Interface
- TG3: Tracking Generator, 3 GHz
- UO1: trace math and FSK optomization and CISPR file
- Ships within 5 business days after payment from Keysight Factory, Penang, Malaysia.
- Shipment to domestic US locations is free.
- For international shipments, please see the details page
- Fast spectrum analysis covering frequency 9 kHz to 3 GHz
- 0.5 dB overall amplitude accuracy
- Efficient AM/FM, ASK/FSK demodulation analysis suites for IoT transmitter characterization
- 3 GHz tracking generator provides stimulus response measurement for component characterization
- Automation and communication interface with industry standard SCPI language support and USB/GPIB/LAN connectivity choices
- Ideal for R&D, low cost manufacturing, and RF education
FAQAll >What are the shipping costs
to my location?Which payment options are
available?What accessories are included?How long does the delivery
usually take?Contact usWe're here to help you
find a great deal.
Get in touch to see how we can help you get the right test & measurement instrument for you.Send MessageMore Items!View more great items!Powered by FrooitionFrooition Frooition | No-js Template | design, store design, shop design, template design, listing design (ver:froo_no_js)This listing is currently undergoing maintenance, we apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Rare Working Altec Lansing Hewlett Packard Hp 8050a Audio Analyzer & Hp Manual
Real Time Fft Audio Spectrum Analyzer Oscilloscope Equalizer & Spectrograph *
Advantest R3361cn Spectrum Analyzer 9 Khz To 2.6 Ghz Tracking Generator 75 Ohms
Advantest U3751 9 Khz - 8 Ghz Portable Spectrum Analyzer