This item has been shown 1 times.
LeCroy 7200A Digital Oscilloscope Mainframe !
NOT WORKING SOLD AS IS
This unit was working fine for years (except floppy drive) & now it wont fully power/ boot up
no repair has been attempted- lecroy stickers still intactSee Pictures
The Green stand by light comes on- when power switch is flipped- sometimes it wont power on- sometimes the fans come on and a blue screen appears- that is the extent of the testing we have done in this condition
Floppy Disk drive is not functional
Key Features & Specifications:
Modular Digitizing Plug-in:
· 1 or 2 plug-ins per 7200A mainframe, with independent or slaved timebase and High resolution color display.
· Up to 8 traces, simultaneously displayed.
· Vertical and horizontal expand and position for all traces.
· Hardcopy to plotters, dot matrix printers, laser printers
Manual, Remote, and Automatic Control:
· Familiar analog controls for timebase, sensitivity, offset, etc.
· Autosetup toset the trigger, gain, offset, and timebase to display a repetitive input signal.
· Full remote control from IEEE-488 (conforming to IEEE-488.2) and RS-232-C.
Program mode for automated measurement sequences and test applications.
· 14 basic waveform parameters on any trace.
· Up to 20 waveform parameters (choose from more than 70) on any combination of 8 traces.
· Any parameter on any trace available from remote control or Program for key functions