Luxtec Universal Series 1600 Quartz Halogen Light Source For Sale
This item has been shown 75 times.
Luxtec Universal Series 1600 Quartz Halogen Light Source:
Luxtec Universal Series 1600 Quartz Halogen Light Source
Item #: Inv-8000101824
Material: Universal Series 1600
Common name: Quartz Halogen Light Source
Serial Number: 103C594
Functional Condition: Used
Cosmetic Condition: Minor cosmetic scratches, marks, or stains
Office hours are Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm Eastern Time. Please call 216-762-0599 or contact us by message for any questions or inquiries.
Payment and Taxes
Payment must be received within 4 days of any purchase or sale close.
- PayPal and international PayPal preferred (credits cards accepted through PayPal)
- Contact seller if alternative payment is required
- All payments must be received before any order will be shipped
Taxes: reLink Medical is required to collect sales tax from non-exempt customers in states and localities where reLink travels or maintains a physical presence (nexus). The applicable amount of sales tax charged to an order will be calculated based on the shipment's destination state and local sales tax laws. Contact seller for instructions if you are a tax-exempt buyer.
Bubble wrap, packing paper and boxes are selected to fit the items perfectly. All freight items will be palletized, shrink wrapped and strapped. If package is damaged upon receipt, please refuse the package so a claim can be filed with the carrier.
Shipping and Local Pickup
Domestic Shipping in Continental United States:
- Unless otherwise stated all orders sent to a continental USA location will be shipped via UPS, Fedex Ground or USPS
- Shipping cost is calculated by zip code and is available at the top of the page. Note some items may include free or fixed rate shipping.
- Freight quotes will be provided promptly upon request, or one can select Local Pickup and manage the transportation pickup and expense directly. Additionally, relink offers, and will quote, palletization services. Current rates are $150 for packing and palletizing each standard pallet (Standard pallet size is 48”x40”x60”) and $250 for packing and palletizing each non-standard pallet. Crating will require a charge for materials and labor. Please contact seller to request a quote and have this charge added to your invoice.
- Orders are generally shipped within 24hrs of full payment receipt. Please allow at least 72hrs to process freight shipments.
Shipping Internationally or Outside the Continental United States:
- Shipping outside of the Continental USA is the RESPONSIBILITY OF THE BUYER.
- Items will be packaged and palletized for shipping. If crating or any packaging above and beyond "normal" as defined above is required, it is the RESPONSIBILITY OF THE BUYER.
- Orders shipped outside the continental USA are subject to additional taxes, duties and other charges. reLink Medical, LLC. is not responsible for these fees. No returns or refunds can be made on items that are sent out of the continental United States which are denied due to these charges.
- Local pickup from reLink is available during business hours (Monday - Friday 09:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST)
- Please contact seller to coordinate local pickup in advance
- Evidence of paid in full order and identification are required for local pickup
- Written notice must be provided in advance if someone other than the registered buyer will be picking up purchased items.
Buyer pays all shipping charges for returns. There are no refunds for shipping/handling or bank fees required to return items.
Customer satisfaction and response are very important to us. IF THERE IS AN ISSUE WITH YOUR ITEM PLEASE CONTACT US TO GIVE US THE OPPORTUNITY TO ADDRESS THE ISSUE.
Leaving Positive response confirms you received your item and are happy with it.
The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not offer on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, reLink may reject your order if it determines the buyer is not an authorized purchaser of the item for purposes of FDA regulations or other applicable legal requirements.
reLink Medical, LLC.
1755 Enterprise Parkway Suite 400
Twinsburg, OH 44087
The descriptions and photos represent best efforts to convey information and our opinions about a product. The items in this listing are being sold irrespective of condition, wear, or damage, and with all faults, defects, and with no representations, guarantees or warranties of any kind about the item's functionality beyond what is in the description. RELINK MEDICAL. LLC EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
We expect some items to have limited functionality and/or require repairs. The listed price takes this into consideration and we ask buyers to take these purchase terms into account. Items without best offer means that we are not accepting offers unless there are multiple items or combined purchases.
Purchaser agrees that seller is not liable for any injuries or damages of any kind associated in any way with this equipment. Purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold harmless seller and seller's officers, directors, employees, agents, and shareholders against any and all claims, liabilities, obligations, demands, cost and expenses of every kind and nature, including but not limited to attorney's fees and litigation expenses, from or related to the equipment and any use thereof.
Please contact the seller if you would like additional information about an item.
Medical Fiber Optic Cable - Endoscopy - Karl Storz 495 Ncs
Medical Fiber Optic Cable - Endoscopy - Karl Storz 495 Ud Bifurcated
Lot Of 2 Medical Fiber Optic Cables - Endoscopy - Olympus A3092, A3071
Lot Of 3 Applied Fiberoptics Wolf/acmi 24-3103 Autoclavable Medical Fiber Optic