MAAC C75DE Comet Double Ender Thermoforming / Vacuum Forming Shuttle Machine For Sale
This item has been shown 275 times.
MAAC C75DE Comet Double Ender Thermoforming / Vacuum Forming Shuttle Machine:
MAAC C75DE Comet Double Ender Thermoforming / Vacuum Forming Shuttle Machine
For sale is a MAAC Machinery C75DE Comet Double Ender Shuttle Machine in excellent condition. MAAC Machinery is the world leader in thermoforming machines and this is an opportunity to purchase a perfectly-maintained C75DE at an outstanding price. The machine has been used in a pristine manufacturing facility and has been religiously serviced. As evident in the images no expense has been spared to maintain the machine and all drawings, manuals, and documentation are included.
The listed price is for only one C75DE machine, however 6 machines are available. All can be seen under power and in production in Bolingbrook, IL.
In addition to the features and high resolution images below please see MAAC Machinery's website for more information:
Comet Thermoformer Shuttle Machine (maacmachinery.com)
Features and Specifications:
• 1-piece steel mainframe design
• Multiple operation modes (manual set up, automatic)
• 5’ x 7’ tooling area (5’-6” x 7’-6” maximum sheet size)
• Provisions for water cooled molds
• Accommodates female and male tooling
• Accommodates all common sizes of thermoformed materials (up to and greater than .250”)
• Vacuum tank, valving, separate adjustable outputs allowing adjustment of both vacuum and eject
• PLC controls
• Recipe storage (stores more than 100 recipes)
• Remote and adjustable programming
• Adjustable pneumatic clamping frame
• Quick disconnects on clamping cylinder lines
• Clamping bars w/spring loaded pins
• Motor-Driven 2-Post Platens
• Aaccommodates tooling up to 2500 lbs.
• Motorized lower platen and index handle motion
• Maximum 28” stroke
• 7’ x 9’ Oven
• Efficient, “Instant On/Off” top and bottom ovens
• PLC-controlled for idle, preheat, and separate programs per side
• 2.5”x10” 750W quartz heaters
• Heating density of 30 watts per square inch
• 64 individually controlled zones (32 top, 32 bottom)
• Adjustable height lower oven
• Six 4250 CFM Cooling Fans
• 480V, 3-Phase, 410 FLA Power Supply
• Length: 20 ft.
• Width: 11 ft. 8 in.
• Height: 9 ft.
• Weight: 15,000 lbs.
As you can see in the images below the machine is in excellent condition:
3x Limit Endstop Mechanical Printer Switch With 70cm Cable For Reprap 3d Printer
Pchero 5pcs 30mm Length Extruder 1.75mm Tube And 0.4mm Brass Nozzle Print Heads
3d Printer Platforms Mk2 Mk3 Heated Bed Tempered Borosilicate Glass Plate Fast
2pcs 220v+2pcs 110v Heating Elements For Plastic Hot Air Gun Welding Gun