MKS 903 Inverted Magnetron Cold Cathode Vacuum Transducer For Sale
This item has been shown 10 times.
MKS 903 Inverted Magnetron Cold Cathode Vacuum Transducer:
903 Inverted Magnetron Cold Cathode Vacuum Transducer
(3.0x10-10 to 5.0x10-3 Torr)
HPS pressure vacuum gauge
Using the inverted magnetron design principle, the 903 Inverted Magnetron Cold Cathode Vacuum Transducer can operate at pressures much lower than a traditional cold cathode vacuum sensor. The 903 vacuum gauge has a second feedthrough for ion collection, ensuring accurate reading results. Its rugged design and ability to efficiently operate in harsh environments provide fast, dependable, and stable pressure vacuum measurement.
Features & Benefits:
- Isolated ion collector increases resistance contamination
- High voltage can be deactivated at higher pressures
- With no filament, it is resistant to damage from vibration and sudden inrushes of air.
- Sensor is interchangeable without calibration
The 903 vacuum gauge is suitable for industrial, process, and analytical applications such as high energy physics, laser production, ion implantation, mass spectrometry, or PVD.
Htm Photo Sensor Diffuse M18b-d0500n-cx9q4ue - New Surplus
Mullen Burst Tester Calibration Foils 35.9 +/- 1.5 Psi Range Model "c"
(5) Standard Square Relay Socket 8 Pin 10a @ 300vac Pcb Terminals New
General Electric 3 Pole Ac Contactor Cr306c0