This item has been shown 2 times.
Dear User， thank you for choosing calibrator,
Mr.Signal Smart, which is designed by Shanghai
Lanyi Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.
Quick master the operation of Smart you need to
learn the next four point.
1. Read “Instrument Brief Introduction” and “Technical
Parameters” to know the main functions and signal types
of the Smart.
2. Basic operation: how to choose signal type and
signal mode. For example, If choose to output millivolt
which is one of the signal types, and TC is one kind of
millivolt, then millivolt and all kinds of TC is the signal
3. Basic operation: Enter menu.
4. Basic operation: Set parameters of image controls of
1.Instrument Brief Introduction
1.1Smart has powerful performance for it has a high-speed ARM
CPU and is easy to get start for it has friendly UI. The following
is the structure chart of Smart.
1.2 Introduction of Software functions
You can make Mr. Signal Smart to do auto increased/decreased
output. There has two modes.
Set a period and start/end value of output. The output will be
automatically linear increased from start value to end value and
linear decreased from end value to start value in a period. The
auto increased/decrease output will be repeated as many times
as you want.
Advanced setting, the changing of output is determined by more
After setting the starting point, ending and cycles the equipment
can start working.
You may need only several fixed value of output in your daily
work. The product allow you to customize 9 presetting value for
you to quick output.
Converting Signal: Input can be converted into another kind of
output. For example, Input Hz signal, then convert them into
The input/output changing can be displayed as curves. You can
set the capture period and zoom in the curves according to the
max and min.
Display as Range/Actual Value:
Input and output value can be displayed as actual value or range
according to your wish. Actual value corresponds to range
linearly. For example, 4-20mA corresponds to 0-100, then 4mA
corresponds to 0, 12mA corresponds to 50, 20mA corresponds
to 100. You can vary correspondence between actual value and
We only ship to the confirmed address provided by .Orders processed within 24-48 hours of payment verification.
Import duties, taxes and charges are NOT included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.Item LocationPayment Mathord
1. PayPal payment accepted only.
2. Items will be shipped to your address. Please make sure it is correct.
3. Payment must be received 4 days after sale ended.Returns Policy
1. Customer satisfaction is our top goal. We believe our items are so outstanding. All products are quality checked. They are new and in good condition when shipped to our customers. We are convinced you will be happy with your Purchase.
2. If product is defective or damage upon arrival, or wrong product shipped, please contact us immediately. Returns accepted within 14 days of delivery date and item must be in original new condition, not worn or altered in any way with attached tags & wrap. Otherwise deal is final. Return shipping must be paid by buyer.
3. Please contact us first if you have any problems/questions/concerns. We will be happy to resolve any issues you may have in a cordial and friendly manner.
4. We appreciate your Postive response, and will do the same in return. DO NOT leave negative response without first communication with us. Please allow max 2 business days for us to response.About response
When you satisfied with our product and services please leave us positive response.
If a problem occurs, contact us immediately with any email request. Just contact us using the " Ask the seller a question" link on .