This item has been shown 846 times.
Great condition altair 4x
The monitor has been calibrated and will include certificate of calibration with purchase
Overall condition: Products exterior service is in very good condition and may show signs of use but nothing major. Few scuffs/ blemish may be present.
Operating system performs as normal and passes all tests: fresh air, zero pass check and calibration. Sensors read as: o2: 20.8 h2s:0 co:0 and comb:0. The products has been thoroughly inspected by an experienced technician and will also be inspected and calibrated before shipment (calibration certificate will be provided
Included in this purchase
1- wall charger
1- certificate of calibration
MSA ALTAIR 4X INFORMATION:
TheMSA 10107602 Altair 4X Multiple Gas Detector (LEL, O2, CO, H2S) surpasses industry standards in several crucial areas. Its four-year sensor life is 60% longer than the industry average, while its 24-hour run time exceeds the industry average by 71%. This versatile portable detector is a perfect match for industries ranging from fire fighting to welding, and its digital sensor output makes it less likely to suffer from RF interference. The unit features exclusive MotionAlert, which lets others know if the user has become immobile, and InstantAlert, a manual alarm that alerts others of potentially dangerous situations. This rugged unit is designed to withstand a drop of up to 20 feet and uses less than half as much calibration gas as the industry average.
Meets or ExceedsCSA 120628, CSA 2008234 2536585,ETL 120813, ETL ATM, 100091976CRT-001
Features and Specs:
• This MSA 10107602 detector detects LEL, Oxygen, Carbon Monoxide and Hydrogen Sulfide (LEL, O2, CO, H2S).
• Four-year sensor life means detector lasts 60% longer than the industry average
• Unit uses 50% less calibration gas per minute than the average detectors within the industry
• Two-tox CO/H2S sensor removes practically all cross-channel interference
• Large buttons and high-contrast screen make operation easy in low-light conditions
• Ribbed rubber housing provides secure grip and high durability
• Unit features 95+ db alarm and ultra-bright LEDs
• Exclusive end-of-sensor warning cautions user when unit's sensor needs to be changed
• MotionAlert option tells others that user has become immobile
• InstantAlert provides manual alarm to alert others of a dangerous situation