MIXED LOT OF 14 ANTIQUE METAL & WOOD LETTERPRESS BLOCK PRINT STAMPS IN WOOD BOX For Sale
This item has been shown 62 times.
MIXED LOT OF 14 ANTIQUE METAL & WOOD LETTERPRESS BLOCK PRINT STAMPS IN WOOD BOX:
FOR SALE IS A MIXED
LOT OF 14 ANTIQUE METAL & WOOD LETTERPRESS BLOCKS STAMPS
COMES IN A VERY
OLD WOOD BOX MARKED A2994-2998 (not sure what if anything they mean)
INCLUDED IN BOX: (will do my best to describe but some I'm really unsure what they represent)
- ALL WOOD UPPER CASE LETTER "E"
- ALL WOOD UPPER CASE LETTER "L"
- NEW YORK, NY TOKEN ALONGSIDE OF UNKNOWN FLAG TYPE SYMBOL w/CENTER HOLE
- ANTIQUE MODEL CAR
- BOTTLE OR MEGAPHONE w/UNKNOWN CIRCULAR LOGO (can't decipher)
- TADPOLE / FROG
- PAWNBROKER SIGN (?)
- LIVERY STABLE (this one looks quite worn except for the words)
- ANTIQUE HORSE & CARRIAGE
- COPPER RIFLE IN AMMO-LOADING POSITION (NY
Sporting Goods Co. is stamped on back)
- SMALLER RIFLE
- MAGNESIA CITRATE LOGO SIGN LETTERPRESS BLOCK
- FEBRUARY DOLLAR SALE (1729 engraved on the back)
- WW I OR BEFORE GERMAN IRON CROSS--The Iron Cross is a former military
decoration in the Kingdom of Prussia and later in the German Empire
(1871–1918). It was established by King Frederick William III of Prussia
in March 1813, backdated to the birthday of his late wife Queen
Louise on 10 March 1813 during the Napoleonic
Wars (EK 1813). Louise was the first person to receive this decoration
(posthumously); the re-commissioned Iron Cross was also awarded during the Franco-Prussian War World War I. The
Iron Cross was normally a military decoration only, though there were instances
of it being awarded to civilians for performing military functions.
CONDITION: THESE ARE VERY OLD PIECES AND SOME SHOW MORE WEAR THAN OTHERS. PLEASE REVIEW PHOTOS AS THEY ARE PART OF THE LISTING.
WOOD BOX APPROX. MEASUREMENTS:
9.5 x 5.5 x 2.25
WEIGHT OF ITEMS w/o SHIP BOX: 2 LBS., 14.2 OZ.
FROM A SMOKE-FREE HOME
IS REQUESTED WITHIN 24 HOURS OF PURCHASE
SHIP WITHIN 1-3 BUSINESS DAYS OF A VERIFIED PAYMENT WHEN POSSIBLE. I CAREFULLY PACK ITEMS IN THE MANNER IN WHICH
I WOULD LIKE TO RECEIVE THEM.
response IS LEFT FOR BUYERS AFTER response HAS BEEN LEFT FOR ME
Vintage Copper Print Block
Baltimore #11 Printing Press
Letterpress Printing Block Full Alphabet Letter 36 Point Massey Vtg 26 Letters
Jump Block, Blue