This item has been shown 65 times.
Low voltage indication.
AC Voltage Current RMS.
Sample rate: 3 times per second backlight.
Large LCD display, MAX display 4000 counts.
550V protection in Resistance, Capacitance and Frequency ranges.
10A high current and low current measurement Auto power off.
Main measurements: AC/DC Voltage, AC/DC Current, Resistance, Capacitance, Diode and Continuity Testing, Frequency and duty 4nF (±5.0%+4), 40nF (±2.5%+4), 400nF/4uF/40uF/400uF/1000uF/4000uF (±3.5%+4).
DC Voltage: 400mV/4V/40V (±0.5%+4), 400V/600V (±0.8%+4).
AC Voltage: 400mV (±1.5%+4), 4V/40V/400V (±1.2%+4), 600V(±1.5%+4).
DC Current: 40mA/400mA (±1.0%+4), 10A (±1.5%+4).
AC Current: 40mA/400mA/10A (±2.0%+4, 50-200Hz).
Resistance (Ohm): 400/4K/40K/400K/4M (±0.8%+4), 40M (±2.0%+4).
Duty Cycle: 0.1% to 99.9% (±0.08%+2).
Measurement mode: △Σmode.
Over Range Indication: OL.
Working Environment: 0 to 40 Degree, relative humidity <>
Supply Power: 2x 1.5V AAA batteries (Not Included Battery).
Net Weight: 113g (Not Included Battery).
Dimension: 130 x 65 x 32mm.
Color: Black and the battery:
When meter display the battery must be replace to maintain normal operation.
Disconnect and remove all test probes from any live source andmeter.
Open the battery cover on the bottom case by screwdriver.
Remove old battery and snap new one into battery holder.
To avoid possible electric shock or personal injury and to avoid possible damage to the meter or to the equipment under test, adhere to the following rule:
1. Do not apply more than the rated voltage, of marked on the meter, between the input terminal and grounding terminal.
2. Do not apply voltage between COM and OHM terminal, in the resistance measuring state.
3. Do not measure current with test lead inserted into voltage or Ohm terminal.
4. Do not expose the instrument to the direct sun light, extreme temperature and humidity or dew full.
5. Inspect the test lead for damaged insulation or exposed metal.
6. Before measuring current, check the Meter’s fuses and turn off power to the circuit before connecting the meter to the circuit.
7. Disconnect circuit power and discharge all high voltage capacitors before testing continuity, diode, resistance, capacitance or current.
8. After auto power off in the AC mode, if changing the rotary switch to the DC mode, the Re-power on if disabled.
9. The meter enters sleep mode after quto power off. If press “HOLD” push button to re-power on in the sleep mode, the auto power off function is disabled.
# Battery won't be included in shipping because of new air post regulation.
1 x NKTECH NK-51B Digital Multimeter.
1 x English Operating Manual.
1 x Test Leads.Item SpecificsBrand NKTECHModel NK-51BMPN NK51BNKTECHYType MultimeterMeasurement Category CAT IIFeatures Auto Power OffTest/Measurement Functions ResistanceNumber of Counts 4000Maximum Input Voltage AAA Battery (Not Included)Display DigitalCountry/Region of Manufacture ChinaUPC 714598372899
1. All payment must be prepaid.
2. We only accpet payment via paypal. Please kindly check if you can do the payment via paypal before placing an order.
1. We are not responsible for undeliverable address. We reserve the right to charge the shipping fee again for returned item due to wrong address.
2. Item are generally shipping out within 2 working days after your payment have been cleared. We ship on Monday to Friday (excluding Public Holidays).
3. Orders from the HongKong or Shenzhen will all be shipped out via the post postal.
4. We Ship to Worldwide, except the excluding country. Most delivered 10-30 business days.
1. We offer 30 days money back guarantee return policy.
2. We will responsible for the postage of damaged replacements. Refund will be made upon receipt of the returned item.
All right reserved.
Powered by SoldEazy