New National Instruments SCXI-2000 Mainframe with SCXI-1200 SCXI-1122 SCXI-1322 For Sale
This item has been shown 7 times.
New National Instruments SCXI-2000 Mainframe with SCXI-1200 SCXI-1122 SCXI-1322:
This sale is for one New National Instruments SCXI-2000 4-slot
chassis Mainframe, One SCXI-1200 12-BIT Data Acquisition & Control Module
which does multifunctional analog, digital and timing I/O module for the SCXI
product line, one SCXI-1122 16-channel isolated transducer multiplexer module,
one SCXI-1322 terminal block with an onboard temperature sensor & the
accessories described below. This system
came in a lot of new spare parts & the packaging/condition of each
component varies slightly, so each one will be described below:
The label on the back is marked: Model: SCXI-2000, P/N: 183039J-01 Rev: 4, N114, CE Line Voltage Selection 100 VAC~, 120 VAC~, 220 VAC~, 240 VAC~, Power Max 65 VA, Freq: 47-63 Hz
- The fuse housing on the back is marked 120 VAC~
- The body of the mainframe has a few tiny light cosmetic marks, but all the controls/connections are spotless & it shows no signs of use. It includes the installed SCXI-1200 Module, SCXI-1122 Module & two blank covers on the front. Both modules are spotless.
The mainframe includes the following accessories:
One New in the factory bag 776576-61, SCXI-1361 (Rear Filler Panel), CE. It includes both mounting fasteners. This panel goes in the position where the SCXI-1200 is installed (The other three panels are still installed)
- One New 120 VAC PC Type Plug-in Power cord (No packaging, but tie-wrap is in place).
- One New NI 182869A-0R7, 0.7 ft, 2799, N1465 cable to connect the SCXI-1200 to the chassis. This is not in a package but is like new.
- One New in the sealed factory ESD Wrap NI 182238A-02, Rev. A, Type-S, 2 meter Female/Female RS-232 null modem cable (9-pin D-sub) for the front connection on the mainframe.
- One New in the sealed factory package 181072-10, Rev. B Cable Assy, Type D, 1 meter SCSI-D Male/Male parallel port cable to connect the SCXI-1200 to a PC parallel port.
- One New Phoenix Contact DFLK 50, 2280284 50-point terminal strip with male 50-pin ribbon cable type connector. This is not in a package, but it is spotless.
- One New Getting Started with SCXI, January 2000 Edition Manual. This is not in packaging but has no signs of use/wear.
- One New DAQ SCXI-2000 User Manual, Dec 1996 Edition. This is not in packaging but has no signs of use/wear.
One New in the opened Factory Wrap Accessory Kit containing the following:
- OneSCXI Chassis User Manual, Feb 1999 Edition. OneFolded Declaration of Conformity Sheet for the Chassis, OneRead-Me! Registration Info inside Sleeve of Materials P/N: 776609-02 , One NI-DAQ Release Notes For PC Compatibles Version 6.8 Pamphlet, June 2000 Edition. One NI Screwdriver, One Ziplock ESD Bag with two (2) Fuses & some resistors, Oneziplock bag with a 2-Conductor Thermocouple wire, OneZiplock bag with a 4-position Terminal for the back of the Chassis and a green connector housing assembly, OneNew in the factory wrap NI SCXI Application Examples Version 1.0, Disk 1 of 1, P/N: *500249A-00* 1995 3.5” Floppy Disk.
The SCXI-1122 Module includes the following:
One Like New SCXI-1322 Temperature Sensor Terminal Block. The label is marked: P/N: 185697A-01 REV: X5, CE N114. It has a couple of tiny light cosmetic marks on the body & some of the terminal screws inside look like something was connected at some point. This is the only components that came with this system that appears to be used. However, all of the terminal screws are present & it is otherwise spotless. The front label on it is unmarked.
- One NI Application Note 046 Measuring Temp With RTDS-A Tutorial, Nov 1996 Pamphlet which is new, but a little cosmetically rough.
- OneNI SCXI-1322 High Voltage Terminal Block, Nov 1999 Pamphlet which is new, but a little cosmetically rough.
- OneNI SCXI-1122 User Manual, Sept 1999 with a Declaration of Conformity Sheet slipped inside the cover for the SCXI-1122 Module. These are not in packaging but have no signs of use/wear.
This system cost over $3100! I also powered it up to verify it is NOT DOA. It will be shipped FedEx Ground which includes
tracking & $100 of insurance. For
protection purposes, I will not combine this with anything else.
THANKS FOR VIEWING THIS ITEM!
Data Translation ,inc P/n 17404 Rev A Pccm694v-0
Ni Pci-gpib+ Analyzer And Controller, 183617g-02, National Instruments *tested*
National Instruments Scc-c020 Input Module 185616d-01
National Instruments Cvs-1475rt