Oscillating Edge/Belt Spindle Sander Built-in sawdust Orange Lock On Switch For Sale
This item has been shown 12 times.
Oscillating Edge/Belt Spindle Sander Built-in sawdust Orange Lock On Switch:
Oscillating Edge/Belt Spindle Sander Built-in sawdust Orange Lock On Switch
Delivers a Professional Finish to Every Project Outstanding performance can be expected from the Oscillating Spindle Sander. The oscillating action in combination with the rotating drum reduces the chance for burning and eliminates band marks on both internal and external profi les. With 6 different sleeve sizes included, the TSPSs woodworkers the fl exibility to select the optimum sleeve size for the precise needs of every project. Stability and enhanced material support is provided by the large 11 ½” x 14 ½” cast iron table. This sander is that special woodworking machine that helps every project look even better when fi nished.
- Ideal for sanding contours, arcs, curves & other irregular shapes
- Rotating & oscillating action for increased speed, efficiency and a precision finish
- Powerful 3.5A (450W) motorNo Load Speed - llation Speed - 58 OPM
- Includes 6 sanding sleeves with matching rubber drums & table inserts
- On-board storage for all accessories
Dimensions Shipping Returns Additional Info
- Product Dimensions: Length: 18.5in, Width: 16in, Height: 20.5in, Weight: None pounds
- Package Dimensions: Length: 20.6in, Width: 18.4in, Height: 15.8in, Weight: 35.9 pounds
- Fast shipping is very important for us.
Our standard shipping service is FREE.
Your order will be shipped within 2-3 business days upon full payment received.
Your order will be delivered within 2-3 business days after the handling time.
We are shipping only to USA.
We only ship to the confirmed Paypal address. We reserve the right to cancel any order for any reason at any time.
We are not responsible for undeliverable addresses.
- We offer a 30 day return policy from checkout winning date.
An RMA number is required for all returns. Message us for return instructions. Items returned without a RMA number will not be processed.
Items defective upon receipt must be packaged in their retail packaging as if new and returned with a detailed description of the problem.
Return shipping fees are not refundable.
We reserve the right to decline any returns if the above guidelines are not followed.
- All of our items, unless otherwise stated, will only run on 120 volts. Please check to make sure your country complies with these specifications.
If you have a problem or question regarding your transaction please contact us before leaving any type of response. We will work with you to resolve any problem you may have.
Mirka 91402 3/4-inch By 5-inch Grip Faced Abranet Vac Block
Powermatic 1791282 Oes9138 Oscillating Edge Sander 3hp 1 Ph 230v
Motor Guard Rl-1 Roller Block Sanding
Dynabrade 56815 5" Non-vacuum Dynorbital Supreme Sander - Brand New Clearance