This item has been shown 9 times.
PA-USB/485-2 Radio Frequency Systems Protocol Adapter
The protocol adapter is an integral part of the Optimizer RT® remote antenna control system.
The device links the PC to the AISG antenna system and is used in coordination with RFS’s
NEM-ALD-A software to control antenna remote tilt motors.
• Compliant with AISG 1.1 and 2.0 standards
• Control the entire RFS RET family – ACU-A11 and ACU-Axx-N
• Provide the control signal and DC power to the connected RET
• External power supply not necessary – plugs directly into an AC socket using a standard power cord
• Simple connection to any USB port of the PC – driver provided
Electrical cord not pictured, however is included, plus instructions.
We have coaxial cable, cell phone antennas and tons of electrical goods.
Proceeds support our nonprofit's community service projects.
Free economy shipping in the continental USA only, all other forms of shipping can be added at check out, and we will ship overseas for actual shipping costs.