This item has been shown 207 times.
- Fully annealed stranded bare copper per ASTM B-174.JACKET
- Black thermosetting.
- Temperature Range: -40° C to +90° C.
- Voltage Rating: 600 volts.
- Excellent resistance to oil and moisture.
- Good tensile strength, elongation and aging characteristics.
- High flexibility.
- Safely colored.
- Excellent abrasion resistance.
- UL Listed and CSA Certified for indoor and outdoor use.
- Water resistant.
- Other put-ups available, consult factory.INSULATION
- Color coded 90° C EPDMINDUSTRY APPROVALS
- UL Standard 62.
- CSA Flexible Cord - C22.2-49 where applicable.
- JC 580.
- MSHA approved.
-Picture May Not Represent Actual Cable and is Only Used As a Representation Please Refer to The Specifications for Product Accuracy.PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS Size (AWG/MCM) 14/3 Strands 41/30 Nominal O.D. (inches) .365 Nominal Insualtion Thickness (inches) 0.030 Nominal Jacket Thickness (inches) 0.030 Current (Amps) 18 Nominal Weight (LBS/MFT) 105 Shipping
***Free shipping on most orders.
Need the wire fast? Ask about our expedited shipping to get it to you on time. Signature required for all deliveries. Please note 's delivery dates are only estimates actual delivery dates may be faster or longer, please message us for exact delivery times.***
***All returns must be made within 30 days from the date of purchase or they will not be accepted. Nassau National Cable does not cover re-delivery fees, extraneous shipping expenses or change of address fees after shipping***response
response will be left as soon as response is left for us.