Patriot PE2 Electric Fence Energizer Plus 250-Feet Made in U.S.A. 17 Gauge Sp... For Sale
This item has been shown 221 times.
Patriot PE2 Electric Fence Energizer Plus 250-Feet Made in U.S.A. 17 Gauge Sp...:
Patriot PE2 Electric Fence Energizer Plus 250-Feet Made in U.S.A. 17 Gauge Spool Aluminum Wire for Containing Pets and Keeping Out Small Nuisance Animals
The Patriot PE2 electric fence energizer is a 110-volt AC plug in 0.10 Joule model. Low impedance energizer designed to deliver power to the end of the fence, even under heavy load (foliage, undergrowth). Has a LED indicator that pulses when energizer is working. Easy installation. Distance range: 2 miles Distance range: 8 acres Peak Output Energy: Up to 0.1J Peak Stored Energy: Up to 0.16J Combine the PE2 with a 250ft spool of Patriot Made n the U.S.A. 17 gauge aluminum wire and you've got the ideal solution for containing pets and keeping out small nuisance animals. Make sure your electric fence charger meets the requirements of your electric fence, refer to your Patriot installation manual for guidance. This will vary depending on the type of fence, the number of fence wires, how much vegetation is growing around the fence and the climate. Remember, if you extend the length of the fence by adding to the fence or subdividing it with temporary fences, you need to make sure your charger is powerful enough. If you use a more powerful charger, make sure you increase the number of ground rods in the ground system. Avoid using different metals in your electric fence. In damp conditions, when an electric current passes through the differing metals, electrolysis will occur. For example, using stainless steel ground rods and an aluminum leadout wire will cause problems. In a short space of time, the aluminium will disintegrate. If possible, keep the wire joints above the soil to improve airflow and reduce electrolysis. Seal the wire joints with thick paint, epoxy or tar to keep moisture away from the joint area. Use identical metals in your electric fence will avoid problems with electrolysis altogether.
- Set includes 1 Patriot Electric Fence Charger plus 1 250ft spool of Patriot Made in the USA 17 Gauge aluminum wire and Quick Tip Guide. Does NOT include a ground rod. Only effective for small nuisance animals.
- PE2 Output Voltage: Up to 5 kV max, 2.8 kV @ 500 ohms;Patriot Wire tensile strength 38,000 PSI; Fi-Shock Breaking load: 90 lbs; Fi-Shock aluminum wire Will not rust; Will Keep Dogs from Digging Out of Their Pen; Keep Rabbits and Deer Out of Your Garden; For Use as an Electric Dog Fence
- If you test the wire to see if it will shock you, don't be standing in boots that insulate you from the ground. It will not work then! The ground system should be at least 33' (10 m) away from electric or telephone ground systems to avoid interference.
- Moist soil conducts electricity much better than dry soil. If possible, locate the ground system in a boggy area. In dry weather, wet the area around the ground system to keep the soil moist.
- Make sure there are a sufficient number of ground rods. See your charger’s user manual for recommendations. If in doubt, use at least three ground rods. Use more ground rods if your soil conditions are not ideal. Ground rods should be at least 6'6" (2 m) long. One long ground rod works better than several short ground rods.
Electric Fence Energizer Charger Ranch Energy Controller High-voltage Pulse
Dare Products No. 2347 400' White Electric Fence Poly Tape Wire
Zareba Systems 2" Poly Tape 2 Pack 500'
Fi-shock Pt500w2-fs 2" Polytape 2 Pack 50'