ProTapes Pro 950AS Anti-Static Polyimide Film Tape, 7500V Dielectric Strength... For Sale
This item has been shown 7 times.
ProTapes Pro 950AS Anti-Static Polyimide Film Tape, 7500V Dielectric Strength...:
ProTapes Pro 950AS Anti-Static Polyimide Film Tape, 7500V Dielectric Strength, 36 yds Length x 1/4" Width (Pack of 1)
ProTape pro 950 anti-static polyimide film tape. It is an ideally suited for continuous high temperature operating conditions. It is used as a ground, barrier and phase insulation in high performance torridal coils, high frequency motors, also for end turn bundling and connection insulation in small motors. It is also used for cross-over insulation and out wraps on bobbin wound and form wound coils for large rotating machines to bundle conductors and reinforce insulation. And also used as wave solder masking of printed circuit boards. Silicone adhesive provides solvent resistance and outstanding high temperature adhesion. It combines a thin conformable backing with outstanding puncture, tear and abrasion resistance at high temperature levels. Features includes good adhesion, good tensile strength, low temperature application, short term, high temperature resistance, clean removal, good chemical and solvent resistance, UV resistant, easy unwind, good abrasion and moisture resistance, waterproof backing. Applications includes surface protection, powder coated surfaces, splicing, coil wrap banding, ciruit board protection. 1-millimeters polyimide film/kapton backing. 1-millimeters backing thickness. 2.5-mils total tape thickness. 30 pounds per inch tensile strength. 70 Percent elongation. 25 ounces per inch adhesion to steel. 7500 Volts dielectric strength (D-149-97). 500 degree F oven residue testing temperature resistance. 350 degree F/180 degree C insulation class, centigrade. UL certified. Measures 36 yards length by 1/4-inches width.
- We Accept Payments Via PayPal Only
- Immediate Payment is required
- 30 days in order to get your money back or item exchange, buyer pays return shipping
- Buyers Pay for Return Shipping Cost, Except Defective Items
- INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: Electronics and DVDs are made for the US market (110/120 voltage) and may not be compatible with the line voltage and frequency in your country and may require an adapter in your country. By purchasing from us, you acknowledge this and accept all responsibility for any damage that may occur with/without the use of an adapter or incompatibility. Before placing an order please make sure this product is supporting in your country (software, apps, customer support) otherwise Shipping Costs are nonrefundable.
- Do not return the item before contacting us. Any returns have to include a return authorization number provided for us
- Good tensile strength
- Low temperature application
- Short term and high temperature resistance
- Good chemical and solvent resistance
- Good abrasion and moisture resistance
If you have a problem or question regarding your transaction please contact us before leaving any type of response. We will work with you to resolve any problem you may have.
- Product dimensions: 3.7 x 3.7 x 0.3 inches
- Package dimensions: 3.7 x 3.7 x 0.3 inches
Due to the large number of response we receive, our automated system will leave response for you as soon as we receive your payment.
- Your order will be processed within 1-2 business days after receipt of cleared payment. Transit time 2-5 business day. Orders are not processed for shipments on Weekends or Holidays
- We Only Provide Shipping to the Contiguous United States (No international)
- We are unable to ship to P.O. boxes, APO or FPO addresses
- We will automatically email you with tracking within 24 Hours of processing and shipping your order
- We do not combine shipping
- We only ship to the address supplied to us by /PayPal (No Exceptions)
- We do not ship Internationally
Bi-directional Filament Tape 8301, 5.9mil Thick, 15/16" X 55 Yrds (24mm X 50 M),
Scotch Outdoor Mounting Tape, 1-inch X 60-inches, Gray, 1-roll (411p)
Nashua Polyethylene Coated Cloth Industrial Grade Duct Tape, 11 Mil Thick, 55 M
3m Scotch 4011 Exterior Mounting Tape, 60