Refurbished Air Techniques VacStar 50 Dental Vacuum Pump w/ 1 Year Warranty For Sale
This item has been shown 22 times.
Refurbished Air Techniques VacStar 50 Dental Vacuum Pump w/ 1 Year Warranty:
Refurbished Air Techniques VacStar 50 Dental Vacuum Pump w/ 1 Year Warranty
Welcome to Atlas Resell Management: THE Market for Used Medical Equipment
We provide the only all-in-one source for refurbished items, used equipment, and parts units on the internet.
Descriptionand Item Condition
Shop with confidence! This product has been fully inspected to avoid any buyer surprises. Read our in-depth product listing below.
1 YEAR WARRANTY
Our professional dental technicians:
- Fully inspected, cleaned, and testedall components
- Replaced all parts that did not perform to manufacturer specifications
- Invested special attentionin motor bearings, motor gaskets, check valves, solenoids, lines, and base housing
Click here for full warranty details.
Your purchase will only include items shown in the listing photos.
Your purchase will NOT include: manufacturer warranty, or any other accessories not shown or listed here.
Return Policy: 30 Day Return Guarantee
Your satisfaction is important to us: Have your equipment installed by a factory-trained technician or Atlas-approved vendortoqualify for our return policy.
See our Terms and Conditions of Sale for details.
lower pan is damaged from rust
Marks and scratches
rust damage to pan
Manufacturer: Air Techniques
Serial Number: 551584
Power Requirements: 220V
Year: Not available
Pump Type: Wet
Total HP: 2
Operating Noise: 72
Water Recycler Status: Not included
Waste Separator Status: Not included
Fast, Safe Shipping!Atlas' shipping is of the highest quality with maximum protection for your package. We have years of experience and use only the best of materials to ensure you get exactly what you ordered.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
1) Returns - Accepted within 30 days from date of shipment
- Failure to install and use equipment according to manufacturer specifications found in the user’s manual results in void of return policy and a forfeit of refund. To guarantee return acceptance, equipment must be installed by a factory-trained dental technician or Atlas-approved vendor (verified by service invoice).
- Returns are calculated based on the original payment minus all shipping costs and a 15% restock fee.
- Refunds are processed within 10 business days of receipt of returned product.
2) Shipping - Ground items ship within 2-3business days after payment has cleared. Freight items ship within 6 business days after payment has cleared. Drop ship items may require up to 4 weeks to process.
- Damage - If your item arrives damaged do not sign for product. Refuse the delivery and contact us immediately to receive a replacement or refund. If you sign for the shipment you are declaring that you have inspected the shipment and are satisfied with the condition of your product.
- Preset shipping costs only apply to deliveries within the continental United States.
- Freight - All freight items are delivered outside / curbside. Delivery of freight items to residences, limited truck access, inside, or up/downstairs includes additional fees and must be arranged with your salesperson.
- International - Any additional fees or taxes for international shipments are the buyer’s responsibility.
3) Software - Software and licensing are not included with your purchase unless specified in the product listing.
- Software compatibility and equipment installation are the buyer's responsibility.
- Contact your product's manufacturer or your technician with any questions about compatibility or installation.
4) Payment - Payments must be received within 7 days or your order will be canceled and relisted.
- We accept Paypal, check, wire transfer, or credit card payments.
- We also accept electronic check (ACH) if you email us an image of a signed check.
- We also offer financing!
Our goal is to ensure an easy transaction with no surprises.
In order to achieve this, we kindly request that you read and fully understand our terms and conditions of sale.
About Atlas Resell Management
Atlas Resell is the MARKET for used medical equipment. We buy, sell, consign, and repair medical and dental equipment.
Our comprehensive services can help you clear space, reclaim capital, replace equipment, and repair almost anything medical-related. We can even help you find a technician in your area.
Atlas Resell Management | 218 W. 36th Street, Boise, ID 83714 | 208-286-1775
Sale includes only items and accessories explicitly shown or listed in the text of this advertisement. Additional accessories, features, and items are not included. Atlas warrants the item to be in the condition described, but makes no guarantee regarding compatibility with other equipment, software, or use other than the item's original intended use.
This agreement will be governed by the laws of Idaho and any disputes arising from this agreement shall be decided exclusively by the district or magistrate state courts in the State of Idaho. Any party that unsuccessfully challenges the enforceability of this Choice of Law and Forum Selection clause shall reimburse the prevailing party for its attorney fees and costs associated with defending against the challenge of said clause.
All devices are thoroughly cleaned to manufacturer specifications and inspected before listed for sale.
The sale of this item may be subject to strict regulation by the US Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not offer on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to state or FDA regulation, you must provide verification that you are an authorized user.
Bull Frog #bmi 100, Dentalez 1 Hp, 230v Oil-less Compressor Unit
Bull Frog #bas120,air Star Compressor Head 1.5hp, 2 Cyl-115v Model 21
Bull Frog #bas 101, Oil-less 2 Cylinder – Single (air Star 2-2), 230v Compressor
Bull Frog #bat104,air Tech. Compressor Head .85 Kw 2 Cyl 230v 6 Post Gold