Large backlit LCD & ReturnsDESCRIPTIONOVERVIEW
The Renogy Battery Monitor is an excellent addition to any solar system and will eliminate the guesswork from battery usage. This unit is able to monitor the amperage flowing out of the battery bank and will give an accurate state of charge reading on the LCD screen. Improve the overall performance and longevity of your battery bank today!
We offer complete residential and commercial solar kits for both on-grid and off-grid applications, including inverters, mounting, and other system components. Please visit our store for more information.PACKAGE INCLUDES
- 1 x LCD Interface
- 1 x 500A Shunt/Sampler
- 1 x Shielded Wire
- 1 x B+ Wire
- 1 x Shunt Holder
For more product introduction, syestem set up method and troubleshooting information, please check our Video Tips class="up">
- LFP Voltage:10-120VWorking Dissipation:10-15mAStandby Dissipation:1-2mAVoltage Accuracy:±1%Current Accuracy:±1%Capacity Accuracy:±1%Backlight on current (>50A):100mAPreset capacity value:0.1-9999.0 AHTemperature range:14-140°F(-10-60°C)Shielded Wire Length:20 ft/6 mB+ Wire Length:3 ft/1 mWeight (LCD Interface):2.6 oz / 75 gSize (LCD Interface):3.9 x 2.4 x 0.7 in / 99 x 61 x 18 mmCertification: was founded on the strong belief that solar power should be available to everyone, anywhere on the planet. Thus we strive to offer clean energy for every application and will customize according to different needs. We use top quality solar cells and superior accessories to produce high performance solar modules that maximize the energy yield of the solar system per unit area, thereby reducing the system cost per watt for you.
Backsheet: both sides of backsheet are coated with fluoro resin to prevent aging. This unique structure allows our backsheet to provide perfect adhesion with EVA and junction box.
- Glass: 3.2mm tempered glass, excellent mechanical loading performance, resists 5400PA snow loads and 2400PA wind load.
- & 4. EVA Film: main component is 30%-33% of EVA, which assures a high transmission, strong adhesion and long term performance.
- Cell: excellent performance in low light environment and high conversion efficiency guaranteed.
- Frame: strong corrosion resistant aluminum frames.
SHIPPING & RETURNSShipping POLICY
- QUALITY ASSURANCE• Industry-leading Testing Approved (Under UL1703, IEC 61215, IEC 61730 Standards)
- Thermal Cycling Test
- Thermal/Freezing and High Humidity Cycling Test
- Electrical isolation Test
- Mechanical, Wind and Twist Loading Test
- Salt Mist Test
- Light and Water-exposure Test
- Moist Carbon Dioxide/Sculpture Dioxide
Renogy offers a variety of shipping methods as listed below as well as free ground shipping on many of our products. Any items that qualify for free shipping will be identified on the product listing page. Shipping times are based on business days (Monday to Friday) excluding Holidays and weekends. Depending on your order, your purchase may arrive in multiple packages. For orders with a value of $200 or more, a signature may be required.
- Not all items are eligible for Two Day or One Day shipping due to size, weight, hazardous materials, and delivery address.
- Shipments cannot be rerouted once a package has been shipped.
- Any orders in need of replacements due to shipping errors or damages in shipment will be sent out via ground shipping. Replacement orders cannot be expedited.
At Renogy, we work hard to ensure a positive shopping experience with us. For purchases made directly from our online store, if for any reason you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, you may return your products with original package within 30 daysas long as they are new, undamaged, and unmodified. We cannot guarantee that your item will be accepted for a refund or exchange if it does not meet these requirements. Return requests outside of 30 days require special authorization.
Renogy will pay the shipping costs of the returned item(s) for the following reasons: carrier damage, defective product, product inconsistent with advertisements, incorrect product received, or for any extra products you did not order. For all other reasons, customers are responsible for the return shipping fees.
Please note:Renogy will not accept returns with product modifications as it voids our warranty policy. Any modified products received will be returned to you at your expense.Please be prepared with your invoice or the following information：
- Order number
- Proof of purchase
- Video or photo of the faulty product (if applicable)
- Mailing address
- Contact telephone number
If you have received a defective product or one damaged during shipping, you are eligible for a refund or replacement.
In the event of a replacement, Renogy will arrange for return shipment of the defective unit, and once the part has been received and inspected, we will ship out the replacement part.
If damage results due to improper handling during the setup or installation, whether done professionally or by the customer, then the product is no longer eligible for replacement or refund.Other Items You Might Be Interested In100A LFP Battery W/ Self-Heating
SHOPNOW10W Outdoor Battery Charger
SHOPNOW 12 Volt Hybrid GEL Battery
SHOPNOWTOP SELLERSolar Panel
SHOPNOWSolar Starter Kit
SHOPNOWSolar Bundle Kit