Tektronix 7D01 Logic Analyzer + DF1 Display Formatter Plug-in Module 7000 Series For Sale
This item has been shown times.
Tektronix 7D01 Logic Analyzer + DF1 Display Formatter Plug-in Module 7000 Series:
Questions? Contact us at 540-381-3011
Tektronix 7D01 Logic Analyzer + DF1 Display Formatter Plug-in Module 7000 Series
Please read the entire description.
Please refer to the pictures provided as they are a vital part of this listing and show more detail on the condition of the item. Only those items shown in the photos will be included in the sale. Photos are of the item you will receive, unless stated otherwise.
The plug-in modulesare in fairly good condition, but do show their age. There is some scratching and scuff marks onboth but nothing significant enough to affect function. The BNC ports, switches, buttons, and rotary knobs are in good shape and have no damage to note. The module pair are attached by plastic clips and seem secure. We were able to insert both into chassis slots without issues.
- 4 channels at 1016 bits/channel, maximum external clock period 10ns (100MHz)
- 8 channels at 508 bits/channel, maximum external clock period 20ns (50MHz)
- 16 channels at 254 bits/channel, maximum external clock period 40ns (25MHz)
- Sampling Rate 10 ns to 5 ms per sample (1—2—5) or external clock up to 50 MHz
- Trigger Sources
- Channel 0 data
- 16 channel word recognizer
- Frequency range: 100 kHz to 500 kHz
- Duty cycle: 50% within 5%
- Waveshape: Positive-going rectangular pulse
- Duration: 100ps within 50ps when used with the 7D01 read clock
- Reset Logic Voltage Level:
- LO; +0.4 V or less at 2 mA.
- HI: at least +2.4 V at 2 mA.
Unfortunately, we do not have a fully working chassis suitable for testing this module pair. The switches, buttons, and rotaries work mechanically, but we were not able to test their function. We are not able to verify whether the modules are functional.
As such, the listing is being sold as-is. We can only guarantee that the condition is exactly as described.
This item is sold on an AS-IS basis with NO guarantee of functionality beyond any stated in the testing above. We will not accept returns for this sale if this item does not work to your satisfaction. By offerding on this sale, you are taking the risk that the item may not work.
Items are shipped via USPS or UPS. Items will be shipped out, at the latest, the day after payment is received.
Inventory ID: 32913
Tektronix 500 Series Oscilloscope Fan Filter & Housing
Tektronix 551 Oscilloscope Fan Motor Assembly - Working
Tektronix 7a26 Dual Trace Amplifier Plug-in Module 2-channel 426-0737-00 20pf
Dow-key Mst-28-l-0011 Rf Switch - Sma Female, 28 Vdc