Yellow Jacket 93580 - SuperEvac 8 CFM Vacuum Pump For Sale
This item has been shown times.
Yellow Jacket 93580 - SuperEvac 8 CFM Vacuum Pump:
Yellow Jacket 93580 - SuperEvac 8 CFM Vacuum Pump
Ritchie Yellow Jacket Model 93580 - SuperEvac™ 8CFM Vacuum Pump
The Yellow Jacket 93580 pump pulls a vacuum down to 15 microns and better, eliminating contaminants that could cause system failure and no-charge call-backs. The smaller the micron number, the better the vacuum and the higher your productivity. Every pump pulls a vacuum fast, giving you more time for more calls.
Each all-metal pump is engineered for the long run in the field. No plastic to crack or fall off. Heavy-duty steel handle screws into the housing for secure carrying. Durable base assembly provides stability and height.
Model 93580 - SuperEvac™ 8CFM Vacuum Pump Specifications:
- 1/4" and 1/2" Male flare intake
- 43 oz. oil capacity
- 17.5" L x 6" W x 11.5" H
- 32.0 lbs. (14.5 kg)
Model 93580 - SuperEvac™ 8CFM Vacuum Pump Features:
- Designed inside and out for pulling power and reliability.
- High-efficiency 2-stage rotary vane design produces a deep vacuum field rating of 15 microns and lower.
- Precisely machined and fitted parts with running clearances of less than .001" generate a very deep vacuum.
- For more precise readings in the low-micron range, an exclusive built-in vacuum gauge shows evacuation progress down to the green 29" to 30" range.
- Large intake fittings (1/2" and 1/4") for maximized flow.
- Hardened cap screws keep pumping module components tightly together.
- Hardened drive shaft and large bearing provide long life.
- Intake filter screen keeps damaging particles out of the pump.
- Heavy-duty, high torque 1/2 HP, 1725 RPM motor reliably starts the pump when cold.
- Improved drive coupling transmits consistent power from the motor. Designed for oiling ease and reliability.
- Large diameter oil fill port for easy filling and less mess (also threaded for exhausting outside through a garden hose).
- Large reservoir to reduce operating temperatures and dilute more contaminants.
- Large sight glass for easy monitoring of oil levels.
- Large brass oil drain plug for easy access.
- Ball valve to isolate system and to change oil without losing vacuum in the system.
- Internal intake check valve helps prevent oil back-up during power failure.
- Gas ballast valve keeps oil cleaner longer.
- Updated housing is balanced and lighter weight for easy carrying. Larger fins for cooler running.
- Tethered port caps stay with pump.
- Metal with rubber overlay base for stability.
- Made in USA.
Global Supply is a Leading Wholesale Distributor of New Equipment and Parts for Heating, Air Conditioning and Plumbing products. For over 3 Decades, Our Dedicated and Knowledgeable Customer Service Sales Staff have been committed to meeting our customer’s needs both big and small. We invite you to email or fax us with any questions regarding our products we have listed.
Customer Service Department:
Our Customer Service Staff will be happy to answer all your questions and invites you to email or fax us with any questions regarding our products we have listed. Our Normal business hours are from Monday thru Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 P.M. est., excluding major holidays.
Customer Service Tel: 1-201-884-8817
Customer Service Fax: 1-201-884-8813
Rs1 3cfm Vacuum Pump
Atd Tools 3693 Economy Manifold Gauge Set 3/b30617a
Honeywell T87f Mercury Thermostat Cooling Only
Refrigeration Service Company Dream, Supermarket Refrigeration Parts & Tools Lot