gast doa-p704-aa high-capacity vacuum pump, gauge/reg; 1.1 For Sale
This item has been shown 20 times.
gast doa-p704-aa high-capacity vacuum pump, gauge/reg; 1.1:
Cole-Parmer Gast DOA-P704-AA High-Capacity Vacuum Pump, Gauge/Reg; 1.1 cfm/25.5"Hg-60psi/115V
If you need a small, quiet source of vacuum or pressure, you'll find the unit for your application in the Gast line of oil less diaphragm air compressors and vacuum pumps. These pumps are available in single- and dual-head styles. Airflow capabilities for the entire line range from 0.65 L/min up to 3.8 cfm (6.5 M3/hr), vacuum up to 29 in. Hg (31 mbar), and pressure up to 60 PSIG (4.2 bar). electric motors are available in dual frequency, shaded pole, and permanent split capacitor (PSC) versions, as well as AC multi-voltages for worldwide applications. What's included: a 6-ft (1.8-M) three-wire cord with us standard plug. Free-air capacities up to 2.2 cfm (62.3 L/min) shaded-pole, fan-cooled motor has thermal overload switch to protect your pump system different pump models have heads in parallel for higher capacity or Series for greater vacuum Select pumps with or without gauges, regulators, and valves runs dry.
- Max vacuum: 25.5 inch
- Product Type: vacuum/pressure diaphragm pump
- Max pressure (psi): 60
- Free-air capacity: 1.1 cfm(31.2 L/min)
- Port Size: 1/4" NPT), 3/8" Hose Barb on gauges
- Manufacturer: Cole-Parmer
- Shipping Weight (pound) : 5.0
- Shipping Dimensions:
Shipping Returns Additional Info
- Fast shipping is very important for us. Our standard shipping service is FREE. Your order will be shipped within 2-3 business days upon full payment received. Your order will be delivered within 2-3 business days after the handling time. We are shipping only to USA. We only ship to the confirmed Paypal address. We reserve the right to cancel any order for any reason at any time. We are not responsible for undeliverable addresses.
- We offer a 30 day return policy from checkout winning date. An RMA number is required for all returns. Message us for return instructions. Items returned without a RMA number will not be processed. Items defective upon receipt must be packaged in their retail packaging as if new and returned with a detailed description of the problem. Return shipping fees are not refundable. We reserve the right to decline any returns if the above guidelines are not followed.
- All of our items, unless otherwise stated, will only run on 120 volts. Please check to make sure your country complies with these specifications. If you have a problem or question regarding your transaction please contact us before leaving any type of response. We will work with you to resolve any problem you may have.
Micropump L18428 A-mount Cavity Style Pump Head; Ss/peek/ptfe; 0.64 Ml/rev
Ismatec Ism718a Quick-couple Pump Head With 3 Rollers 1.6 Mm Wall Tubing 2800...
Luminol Pen (visual Protein)
Glass Ø1 3/16in 8 Spaces Stainless Steel Model Test Tube Rack