BlackBerry Forums Support Community

BlackBerry Forums Support Community (http://www.blackberryforums.com/index.php)
-   General BlackBerry Discussion (http://www.blackberryforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Read all about them, but which do users prefer - Mailstreet, Link2Exchange, or other? (http://www.blackberryforums.com/showthread.php?t=20713)

MrKyoo 07-30-2006 10:32 PM

I think my signature says it all.

~MrKyoo

GardnerMS 07-31-2006 09:59 AM

I'm with the ExchangeMyMail camp... Have had only one outage that I detected (and support got it resolved quickly) .. Otherwise, good communication on scheduled maintenance and i don't remember having trouble setting it up.. (guess that's good, since it must have been painless)...

and Dave (the support guy who is also on the forums) is "da bomb!"

mG

frm1wxk 07-31-2006 10:08 AM

I currently use Mailstreet.com and their service has been pretty good. I needed support for Entourage on my Mac as well (though I've seen since that there are many services that offer support for both). However, so far so good; everything seems to work pretty good. The only drawback I've seen (and this may be from any Exchange host) is that if you don't have your own domain name moved over, you'll get an e-mail/domain on the Exchange host, but then you're not able to configure a different "reply to" address... a slight drawback...but not a deal breaker.

exchangemymail 08-04-2006 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frm1wxk
The only drawback I've seen (and this may be from any Exchange host) is that if you don't have your own domain name moved over, you'll get an e-mail/domain on the Exchange host, but then you're not able to configure a different "reply to" address... a slight drawback...but not a deal breaker.

With ExchangeMyMail.com you would be able to customize your Reply to email address.

r0guenj 08-05-2006 11:02 AM

Wirelessly posted (8700c: BlackBerry8700/4.1.0 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102)

Another vote for exchangemymail. Great response time on communication and great notice/lead time on scheduled and emergency outages. And the price is awesome for the level of support that you get.

exchangemymail 08-07-2006 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by r0guenj
Wirelessly posted (8700c: BlackBerry8700/4.1.0 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102)

Another vote for exchangemymail. Great response time on communication and great notice/lead time on scheduled and emergency outages. And the price is awesome for the level of support that you get.

Thank You r0guenj!! :)

W-N 08-09-2006 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by david_uk
I'm in the market for BES hosting. Two weeks ago I emailed MailStreet, ExchangeMyMail and a couple of UK providers with a simple pre-sales query.

The only reply was from BT who just poll, not push.

From the others, zilch.

Same here a couple of months ago. ExchangeMyMail and Mailstreet did not respond to my questions about their service. (n)

Business must be too good for them.

exchangemymail 08-16-2006 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by W-N
Same here a couple of months ago. ExchangeMyMail and Mailstreet did not respond to my questions about their service. (n)

Business must be too good for them.

W-N,

We make it top priority to respod to all of our customers or potential customers and even past customer questions/issue and even the complaint seldom as it may occur.

Please feel free to email us with any questions that you may have.

[email address]

There is also a chance (depending on where the email is coming from) that your email may be getting caught in our POSTINI spam filter. So if you don't get a reply from us in a short period of time (generally 1 hour) please call us.

516-365-3661
or
888-608-6245

Enzo-