BlackBerry Forums Support Community

BlackBerry Forums Support Community (http://www.blackberryforums.com/index.php)
-   BlackBerry World 2012 (http://www.blackberryforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=114)
-   -   BB World 2012 (http://www.blackberryforums.com/showthread.php?t=256047)

manofice 03-29-2012 09:40 AM

Re: BB World 2012

sure seems like things are running a bit slow/behind. Still can't register for sessions... and no party info, lol

Frank Castle 04-03-2012 11:46 AM

Yes .. I am alive.

Sorry I have been absent, just been so crazy at work and my projects have removed me from most of the day to day Blackberry support stuff.

Anyways .. I will at BBW this year. I'm all booked and will be onsite early Sunday morning. Anyone else going to the Blackberry enterprise council event Monday? It should be good.

Thanks to Manofice for running with the vendor events. I'll let you know if I hear about others as I'll be reaching out to all my reps.

If there is interest I can run a BBM group again this year.

Looking forward to seeing everyone who makes it.

manofice 04-03-2012 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frank Castle (Post 1773757)
Yes .. I am alive.

Sorry I have been absent, just been so crazy at work and my projects have removed me from most of the day to day Blackberry support stuff.

Anyways .. I will at BBW this year. I'm all booked and will be onsite early Sunday morning. Anyone else going to the Blackberry enterprise council event Monday? It should be good.

Thanks to Manofice for running with the vendor events. I'll let you know if I hear about others as I'll be reaching out to all my reps.

Nice! Good to see ya back on the forums! I was a bit surprised to see no party from tmobile, sign up for the ATT party. What is the blackberry enterprise council event?

manofice 04-05-2012 01:11 PM

You can now download the ConferenceGuide: Blackbery World 2012 playbook app and blackberry app

DarthBBerry 04-05-2012 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by manofice (Post 1774045)
You can now download the ConferenceGuide: Blackbery World 2012 playbook app and blackberry app

Meh. Will not work on my legacy Pearl 8130. Too bad there isn't a iPhone compatible app.

knottyrope 04-05-2012 05:47 PM

I just got notice that I am going.

W00T!!!!

AlanM 04-05-2012 10:25 PM

Keep me in the loop. I will getting there on Saturday afternoon.

JSanders 04-05-2012 11:01 PM

I'm in. I'll be there. I know one other moderator here who should be there, but I'll let him say when he's firm.

:) Looking forward to seeing you all again.

manofice 04-06-2012 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarthBBerry (Post 1774057)
Meh. Will not work on my legacy Pearl 8130. Too bad there isn't a iPhone compatible app.

Traitor 8-)

Frank Castle 04-10-2012 11:47 AM

If anyone is interested in a BBM group this year PM me your PIN and I'll add you.

The mears website is s l o w ....

Awaiting the session catalog to open up for sign up!!

otag 04-10-2012 01:36 PM

@Frank....is the mears coupon code available yet?

AlanM 04-10-2012 01:47 PM

Anyone else concerned over the turn out at BBW (and overall quality) this year? I was easily able to secure a hotel room at the World Center this time alot later than was available in prior years. CrackBerry is running a contects for multiple half price conference rates. All this points to me that registered numbers are low (even with the BB Jam) and they are trying to boost the registered attendees.

Of course, since I did miss last year (massive tornadoes in N. Alabama) and Playbooks were given to everyone, I anticipate nothing free this year.

I am looking forward to hearing where RIM is heading and what they have planned. I am taking the Mobile Fusion training class, so I can get some hands on with it. I really want to see RIM navigate out of this.

manofice 04-10-2012 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlanM (Post 1774500)
Anyone else concerned over the turn out at BBW (and overall quality) this year? I was easily able to secure a hotel room at the World Center this time alot later than was available in prior years. CrackBerry is running a contects for multiple half price conference rates. All this points to me that registered numbers are low (even with the BB Jam) and they are trying to boost the registered attendees.

Of course, since I did miss last year (massive tornadoes in N. Alabama) and Playbooks were given to everyone, I anticipate nothing free this year.

I am looking forward to hearing where RIM is heading and what they have planned. I am taking the Mobile Fusion training class, so I can get some hands on with it. I really want to see RIM navigate out of this.

I think registration is low even though we don't know the numbers. I mean we aren't even able to register for sessions yet.

John Clark 04-14-2012 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JSanders (Post 1774077)
I'm in. I'll be there. I know one other moderator here who should be there, but I'll let him say when he's firm.

:) Looking forward to seeing you all again.

Yep, it's me! I'll be there this year.

JC

AlanM 04-17-2012 11:37 AM

Good to hear, John.

manofice 04-24-2012 04:10 PM

Weather looks OK, high 80's, thunder storms Monday and Thursday it looks like.

TwoThumbs 04-24-2012 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frank Castle (Post 1773757)
Yes .. I am alive.

Yes...attending BEC on Monday at Bonnet Creek Hilton...should be v. interesting

AlanM 04-27-2012 09:18 AM

Flying out tomorrow. I'll make sure I collect all the good swag before anyone else can get there. :)

knottyrope 04-27-2012 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlanM (Post 1776282)
Flying out tomorrow. I'll make sure I collect all the good swag before anyone else can get there. :)

LOLZ

DarthBBerry 04-27-2012 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlanM (Post 1776282)

Thanks bro! I knew I could count on you to gather the swag for me so I don't have to work for it. (It's good to be the king....)