BlackBerry Forums Support Community

BlackBerry Forums Support Community (http://www.blackberryforums.com/index.php)
-   Sponsor Promotions/Savings! (http://www.blackberryforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Hosted BlackBerry Enterprise Server! (http://www.blackberryforums.com/showthread.php?t=14034)

exchangemymail 08-20-2005 12:10 PM

Hosted BlackBerry Enterprise Server!

Hello All xxx8211;

Exchangemymail.com is a sponsor here on Blackberry forums. We welcome the opportunity to offer all members a discount on all of services we provide.

Services include:

Hosted Microsoft Exchange 2007
Hosted BES
Hosted GoodLink
Microsoft ActiveSync
Microsoft SharePoint

Exchange My Mail (Hosted Microsoft Exchange - Wireless Outlook Web Access Microsoft Exchange Hosting, Exchange Email Hosting ) has a fully redundant, high availability network infrastructure housed in a Tier3 datacenter. We have been offering Hosted Microsoft Exchange and BES for some time now and have grown our business by referrals and word of mouth thanks to you.

Please read on in this thread for reviews.

Our tech support is second to none, and our services have an estimated 99.999% uptime.

Please follow this link for our latest discount.
1GB Exchange 2007 mailbox W/ BlackBerry. No setup Fee!
ExchangeMyMail - Hosted Exchange 2007 Mailbox and Blackberry Synchronization

Please email or call us with any problems.

SPEEDRACER7111 08-20-2005 10:39 PM

i recently signed up for your service and i must say it was really easy to set up. hope to continue doing buisness with you for a long time.

exchangemymail 08-23-2005 12:07 PM

SpeedRacer7111 - glad you selected our service. hope to continue your great experience.

Thanks
dave

neutral 08-23-2005 09:33 PM

I too can vouch for the great customer service exchangemymail has too offer. The service has been great as well.

exchangemymail 08-26-2005 08:56 AM

Thank you!

Neutral - Thank you for the comments.. We are very glad you are happy with the service!

abstractrude 08-26-2005 09:00 PM

what about mds

is this an mds service too

exchangemymail 08-26-2005 10:06 PM

Re: Mds?

Quote:

Originally Posted by abstractrude
is this an mds service too

Yes, our service on the hosted BES 4.0 includes MDS..

rdurham 08-28-2005 06:32 PM

Great Service

Signed up today what a great service. Dave was great, he is very helpful

Thanks

exchangemymail 08-29-2005 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rdurham
Signed up today what a great service. Dave was great, he is very helpful

Thanks

Thanks Rich - Glad everything is working for you!

ranger27 08-30-2005 05:58 PM

wow! spoke to a live person (Dave) what a great help...
signed up and walked me through the setup process...
recommend to anyone looking to outsource exchange and blackberry hosting

Zachary Dayne

Enzo 08-30-2005 08:29 PM

Easy as 1,2,3.

Hosted Microsoft Exchange - Wireless Outlook Web Access Microsoft Exchange Hosting, Exchange Email Hosting

exchangemymail 08-30-2005 08:38 PM

Zach - Thanks for the comments, your setup went quick...
please let us know when you want to add more accounts :_)

exchangemymail 08-30-2005 08:45 PM

Thank you all for such wonderful writeups. We come from a retail environment where customer service is paramount in building a successfull business. Our approach has worked well for us in retail, and is now doing the same for us online.. Although it's easy for a company to say we have great support, it's another thing to deliver on that statement. Our live customer support is just the tip of the iceberg, our infrastructure was built from the ground up to perform at peak levels for our customers.

We are happy that you selected EMM to host your services, and glad you let us walk you through the setup and get you going.

Enjoy the new benefits of your Blackberry and the services we provide..

GadgetJunkie 09-10-2005 07:45 PM

what is MDS?

exchangemymail 09-14-2005 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GadgetJunkie
what is MDS?

Mobile Data Service

Faster better web surfing.. enables you to see the web more like a desktop..

streetcar 09-18-2005 02:20 PM

Dave,

Impressed with everyone's feedback here. Here is my situation. My company already has a Microsoft exchange server and has yet to implement BBES. Is it possible to use your service to integrate my mail, contacts etc. on my outlook and Blackberry? To complicate matters further (or maybe not :smile: ) I live in Europe and roam on a Cingular connection. Can you help me so I'm not constantly synchronizing and deleting emails on my blackberry?

exchangemymail 09-18-2005 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by streetcar
Dave,

Impressed with everyone's feedback here. Here is my situation. My company already has a Microsoft exchange server and has yet to implement BBES. Is it possible to use your service to integrate my mail, contacts etc. on my outlook and Blackberry? To complicate matters further (or maybe not :smile: ) I live in Europe and roam on a Cingular connection. Can you help me so I'm not constantly synchronizing and deleting emails on my blackberry?

streetcar - the way the BES works as designed by RM, is that the BES can only connect to a single xchange Server. So - your mailbox would have to reside on our server in order to integrate with our BES service.

That being said, if your IT department would allow you to wd your mail from your account to our servers, then we could setup an account on our server, and then add the BES. We call this a split doman, and it works fawlessly. sing this method, nobody would ever know that your mail is on or comming from a different server. It would look to anybody sending or receiving mail with you just as it does now..

if we can help you, please let me know..

doubleshot 09-21-2005 03:11 AM

just curious, how does the 10% discount apply? CITYNT.com seems to be down which is my current supplier of BES and exchange, however my dealings with them have been going downhill and now this. I'd like to switch over to someone that is competent and knows what they're doing, sounds like you!

Please let me know, it really sucks as I am loosing out on 3 months of my previous subscription with citynt, however I'm going to try my best to get out of it...

Thanks!

Kay 09-21-2005 10:28 PM

Here Here Doubleshot. I too am frustrated with Citynet being down for about 24 hours now. Thinking very seriously about switching.... :/

exchangemymail 09-22-2005 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doubleshot
just curious, how does the 10% discount apply? CITYNT.com seems to be down which is my current supplier of BES and exchange, however my dealings with them have been going downhill and now this. I'd like to switch over to someone that is competent and knows what they're doing, sounds like you!

Please let me know, it really sucks as I am loosing out on 3 months of my previous subscription with citynt, however I'm going to try my best to get out of it...

Thanks!

DoubleShot - Once you signup, we will add the 10% discount to your account. I believe i saw you signup last night? Was that you?

We are a service oriented company, and believe in answering the phone to speak with our customers. I look forward to being able to provide you with your mission critical e-mail and blackberry services..