BlackBerry Forums Support Community

BlackBerry Forums Support Community (http://www.blackberryforums.com/index.php)
-   BlackBerry Themes (http://www.blackberryforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=146)
-   -   Carbonite | ThemeBerry.com (http://www.blackberryforums.com/showthread.php?t=201215)

ScottMB4 08-17-2009 01:05 PM

Carbonite | ThemeBerry.com

Theme name: Carbonite
Theme author: ThemeBerry.com
Theme credits: ThemeBerry.com
Supported Device Model(s): See banner.
Download Link: Carbonite
Theme Cost: $7.00 (On sale for $5.00 until August 23rd)

http://www.themeberry.com/images/banner_carbonite.png

As you can probably tell from the above banner, we have just released Carbonite, a completely new Blackberry theme. Carbonite is available in one unique version for a variety of Blackberrys - Including the new 8520 Curve and 9630 Tour! Like all of our premium themes, Carbonite costs $7.00. However, we are running a special deal until the end of the week (August 23rd) where you can purchase any one of our themes for only $5.00 (The discount price will show after adding the theme to the cart). You can purchase Carbonite by going to this page, selecting the purchase tab, and picking the theme that corresponds with your phone. Due to certain OS restrictions, the theme may vary slightly from device to device. Please make sure to view the screenshots so you know what the theme will look like on your device.

To browse through all of our themes, please click here.

Enjoy!

YMark 08-17-2009 09:50 PM

$7. Lmao.

Heavy Fluid 08-18-2009 10:06 AM

I have to agree, $7 is a little steep. Theme looks nice, but I don't see many people paying that much for a theme right now.

I hate to say that I am seeing a lot more free themes on other forums, instead of premium, with a donate button instead. I just downloaded one like this and will be inclined to donate since it is a great theme. Seeing a theme for $7 discourages me from purchasing, because once you buy it, you are stuck with it. With a free one, if you don't like it, you delete it and move on, no loss.

smalls 08-18-2009 05:46 PM

I like this theme, but why does my sent SMS texts show in the screen??

ScottMB4 08-18-2009 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smalls (Post 1453908)

Hello,

Your sent SMS texts should not show in the screen. Only your received ones should. Try pulling the battery while the device is powered on, leaving it out for 60 seconds, and then replacing it to see if that fixes the issue.

smalls 08-18-2009 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScottMB4 (Post 1453934)
Hello,

Your sent SMS texts should not show in the screen. Only your received ones should. Try pulling the battery while the device is powered on, leaving it out for 60 seconds, and then replacing it to see if that fixes the issue.

I tried that and they're still there. Is there a setting I need to be in for the sent messages to not show? For example, do I need to change the options in messages as COMBINED or SEPARATE or THEME CONTROLLED?

akosnitzky 08-18-2009 07:26 PM

Good luck. Hopefully. You will find enough people to spend $7

ScottMB4 08-18-2009 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smalls (Post 1453944)
I tried that and they're still there. Is there a setting I need to be in for the sent messages to not show? For example, do I need to change the options in messages as COMBINED or SEPARATE or THEME CONTROLLED?

Just to clarify, are you saying that sent sms messages are showing in the today area? Or are you saying that sent sms messages are showing in your messages inbox when you would prefer they show up in the SMS inbox?

smalls 08-18-2009 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScottMB4 (Post 1453965)
Just to clarify, are you saying that sent sms messages are showing in the today area? Or are you saying that sent sms messages are showing in your messages inbox when you would prefer they show up in the SMS inbox?

Yes the sent SMS is showing up in the messages inbox, that's because I have SMS and messages combined. If I separate, then SMS won't show in the window because that's not one of the options to show.

smalls 08-18-2009 08:22 PM

Actually, even when I change the SMS messages to be separate, once I hover over the messages icon, I see all the sent messages listed in the window.

ScottMB4 08-18-2009 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smalls (Post 1453991)
Actually, even when I change the SMS messages to be separate, once I hover over the messages icon, I see all the sent messages listed in the window.

Please send us an email to support(at)themeberry.com. From there we will supply you with our PIN number for Blackberry Messenger. It may be easier for us to solve this on there.

mnlg 08-22-2009 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smalls (Post 1453908)

I had the same problem but I found a solution for it on mine. in the sms message screen press the blackberry button and go to options, then go to general options, scroll down to "hide sent messages" and double that it is set to "no." that should solve your issue.

ScottMB4 08-22-2009 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mnlg (Post 1456497)
I had the same problem but I found a solution for it on mine. in the sms message screen press the blackberry button and go to options, then go to general options, scroll down to "hide sent messages" and double that it is set to "no." that should solve your issue.

Thanks for the tip! Since this is an small issue with all Tour themes, this will be helpful to all Tour owners.

On a side note, the $5.00 sale we were having has been extended until next Sunday, August 30th.