BlackBerry Forums Support Community

BlackBerry Forums Support Community (http://www.blackberryforums.com/index.php)
-   Media Center (http://www.blackberryforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   7100/8700 Wallpapers added (http://www.blackberryforums.com/showthread.php?t=42222)

celltester 07-27-2006 01:40 PM

7100/8700 Wallpapers added

Thanks to everyone for the support on www.tuneusin.com, I hope the ringtones Proaud and I have posted have been enjoyed by many!

Because of the traffic (up to 50,000 hits a day) and feedback, we have started putting up some wallpapers on the site now too! We have started somewhat small, only 150 or so for now. Some of you have already made contributions and those are appreciated very much! Anyone else who wishes to add to the plethra of wallpapers may do so through the "Request" link on the website, any tones/wallpapers uploaded or requested will be added within 48 hrs.

Hope you enjoy the wallpapers! -------> www.tuneusin.com

ThinkingFresh 07-27-2006 06:03 PM

thank you

b3n_asian_freak 07-27-2006 07:33 PM

awesome, great works are really appreciated.

Nextel User 07-27-2006 08:09 PM

i sent you a pm for some more

was a dns issue....it is being resolved

celltester 07-28-2006 11:58 AM

cool, tried to go there earlier and wouldn't let me in, as soon as it does, I will take care of the request, thanks again.

:smile:

celltester 07-30-2006 10:14 AM

Requests?

Does anyone have any requests? I am struggling to come upwith my own now, we have accumulated over 300. Brain juices are running low, need more ideas:smile:

gyft_of_gab 07-30-2006 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by celltester
Does anyone have any requests? I am struggling to come upwith my own now, we have accumulated over 300. Brain juices are running low, need more ideas:smile:

Great site btw . . .

And I know I might sound like a hardcore geek but I'd appreciate some anime wallpapers . . .

Thanks in advance

Nextel User 07-30-2006 05:45 PM

were you able to download the alerts from my site to add to yours?

celltester 07-30-2006 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nextel User
were you able to download the alerts from my site to add to yours?

Yes, thank you very much! My partner on the website is working them in now, we have a rather lengthy list of requests and are trying to get them in in order. Although your alerts were not a request, they were something we lacked and appreciate the donation. We will get them up within the next couple days. Again, MUCH appreciated!(y)

celltester 07-30-2006 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gyft_of_gab
Great site btw . . .

And I know I might sound like a hardcore geek but I'd appreciate some anime wallpapers . . .

Thanks in advance

Working on some anime wallpapers then, anything specific?

gyft_of_gab 07-31-2006 12:51 AM

Quote:

Working on some anime wallpapers then, anything specific?

Samurai Champloo
Cowboy Bebop

Sweet . . .

Thanks again!

celltester 07-31-2006 07:51 AM

Quote:

Samurai Champloo
Cowboy Bebop

Sweet . . .

Thanks again!

Found lots of good stuff, will be posting in a day or two.:smile:

celltester 08-01-2006 11:11 AM

anime added!

Lots of Anime will be added over the next couple of weeks as well as some great Halo wallpapers. Thought you techno-geeks would enjoy the anime though, if anyone has any requests other than Cowboy Beebop and champloo lemme know(y)

gyft_of_gab 08-01-2006 08:26 PM

Quote:

Lots of Anime will be added over the next couple of weeks as well as some great Halo wallpapers. Thought you techno-geeks would enjoy the anime though, if anyone has any requests other than Cowboy Beebop and champloo lemme know(y)

Awesome . . .

Looking forward to it 8-)

Other Suggestions:
Gundam Saga
Robotech
Berserk
Speed Racer
Aqua Teen Hunger Force
The Venture Brothers

DRandle 08-02-2006 11:21 AM

I have a 7100T and was unable to install the ringtones on my blackberry. When I went to install it, it didn't like the extension of .adp. Any idea how I can get this to work?

Thanks

fizz 08-02-2006 12:50 PM

I just emailed you a few ringtones and a bunch of wallpapers sized for the 7130 (240x260) from my AOL address, if you can use them for your site.

celltester 08-02-2006 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRandle
I have a 7100T and was unable to install the ringtones on my blackberry. When I went to install it, it didn't like the extension of .adp. Any idea how I can get this to work?

Thanks

Let me do some research on that and I will post it back here in a day or two.

celltester 08-02-2006 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fizz
I just emailed you a few ringtones and a bunch of wallpapers sized for the 7130 (240x260) from my AOL address, if you can use them for your site.

Absolutely fantastic donation, thanks many times over and in advance from other BB users, they will enjoy your work.(y)

celltester 08-02-2006 02:39 PM

Quote:

Awesome . . .

Looking forward to it 8-)

Other Suggestions:
Gundam Saga
Robotech
Berserk
Speed Racer
Aqua Teen Hunger Force
The Venture Brothers

Am looking for these requests now and am finding some good stuff:smile:

fizz 08-02-2006 04:04 PM

Quote:

Absolutely fantastic donation, thanks many times over and in advance from other BB users, they will enjoy your work.(y)

your welcome!