BlackBerry Forums Support Community

BlackBerry Forums Support Community (http://www.blackberryforums.com/index.php)
-   Hardware & Accessories (http://www.blackberryforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Vote for Fortte's New Shield Color and Win a FREE Custom Case! (http://www.blackberryforums.com/showthread.php?t=34691)

Seattle18 05-09-2006 05:43 PM

Vote for Fortte's New Shield Color and Win a FREE Custom Case!

One of our beloved BlackBerry case makers, Fortte, has Informed me that once again they want to hear from our community. As we all know, Fortte is one of the leading custom case makers, and they have provided many excellent products to members in here, myself included. Fortte puts their customers at the top of their priority list, and now they want input from us on choosing a new color for their shield logo. They are changing it from their standard gold to a new color, and want to consider our opinions. Please help them out in this process by taking part in this poll - let your voice be heard and vote for your favorite color. PLUS! Fortte will also randomly select one of the posts in this thread and provide you with a free custom designed case of your choice, including your name on the leather! Only those who actually vote will be eligible to win, so don't forget to place your vote. And also comment in the thread as well, any feedback you can provide will help them in this process, and it may increase your chances of winning!

ATTENTION: I have been informed that this poll will be concluded on this Monday, May 15th. So get your votes in NOW in order to be eligible to win!

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e1...rttecolors.jpg

KonTiki 05-09-2006 06:32 PM

Definitely Black Gold, mysterious yet elegant. The others do not look as good, they look less distinguished. Fortte already stands out as elegant, and the others would cheapen that image where the Black Gold enhances their already established standout quality.

taeisme 05-09-2006 07:04 PM

I like the antique silver. It looks sleek and gives off an elegant vibe. It appeals to both sexes and goes with every color leather that is available for the cases.

Pizzle 05-09-2006 07:21 PM

Agree with the Black Gold choice. It would be appropriate regardless of the color of the case.

FightingDevil 05-09-2006 07:36 PM

I voted for the Black Gold, but the Italian Nickel and Bronze Stone are nice too. Maybe Salo and the group should offer the rest as options, possibly!

DuckWingDuck 05-09-2006 08:54 PM

I voted for the black gold mainly because I want something as unobtrusive as possible. My current Fortte cases are actually logoless.

ragin cajun 05-09-2006 08:57 PM

I would say Bronce Stone. Its a great contrast between light and dark. It would match well with either a light shade leather or dark. It gives that turn of the century look to the modern day design.

cwgoff 05-09-2006 08:59 PM

Count me in the Antique Silver column. I voted for that one even though, like many others, I also like the Black.

dwella 05-09-2006 09:26 PM

Italian gold is just elegant like fortte cases. Perfect choice

d

The-Red-Elf 05-09-2006 10:30 PM

Gotta go with the Antique Silver, I think it would look better on a brown case rather than the black. They are all better than the gold IMO.

EricaJ1074 05-09-2006 10:41 PM

Black and Gold. I like black for a case and gold just seems like a nice compliment to it.

EricaJ1074 05-09-2006 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DuckWingDuck
I voted for the black gold mainly because I want something as unobtrusive as possible. My current Fortte cases are actually logoless.

Same here. My Fortte Open Face case for my 7105t is logoless, but I did have it personalized with my name. The only way to know who made it is to take out my BB and look for the tag on the inside of the case.

cooperpwc 05-09-2006 11:07 PM

I'm going out on a limb and voting for Italian Niquel. It's subtle and elegant that's what you want.
Salo, please feel free to pick me... I would love that custom case!

msurrency 05-09-2006 11:22 PM

Italian Gold for me. I have one of their cases on order. I hear it shipped 5/5 from the factory. Unfortunatly, it will be a while before it makes it to AZ

hf1khal 05-09-2006 11:52 PM

Antique Silver. It gives more elegance and it will not be flashy and it can be more of a comon color than others.

Kathy Sabine 05-10-2006 12:24 AM

I like the black gold to keep it an entirely black case.

Is there an upgraded leather available that keeps the case all black? It looks like on the web site that the only upgraded leathers have different color trims or are not black.

Winston S. 05-10-2006 01:18 AM

I like the Antique Silver if I wanted the logo to be noticed.

paradisephoto 05-10-2006 04:26 AM

Bronze Stone. If your going to have a logo, you want people to see it. Of the five above, it stands out the most.

I have had my Fortte case for the 7130 for about 2 weeks. Other than the same case with a clear plastic front, don't know any other case on the market would be better.

Liv 05-10-2006 04:55 AM

I decided to go with the bronze stone. I think it is sophisticated and would give a beautiful contrast without being too overbearing and take away from the design. I believe that it would look great with each shade of leather as well as texture.

DocGo 05-10-2006 05:40 AM

Italian Nickel will look cool with any color leather.