BlackBerry Forums Support Community

BlackBerry Forums Support Community (http://www.blackberryforums.com/index.php)
-   General 9500 Series Discussion - Storm (http://www.blackberryforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=122)
-   -   Seidio Desktop Charging Cradle for Blackberry 9530 Storm (http://www.blackberryforums.com/showthread.php?t=182548)

seidioseidio 03-23-2009 10:07 AM

Seidio Desktop Charging Cradle for Blackberry 9530 Storm

Seidio Desktop Charging Cradle for Blackberry 9530 Storm
http://www.seidioonline.com/v/vspfil...SIBB9530-2.jpg
Pre Order Now! Shipping Begins The Week of 3/30
Seidio Desktop Cradle is uniquely designed to sync and charge your Storm without removing your cases.

- Dock your Storm in its "naked" form or with one of these installed*
  • All Seidio Innocases including extended version
  • Seidio Premium Skin
  • Seidio Innocell Extended Life Batteries
  • Blackberry OEM Skin
- Fits the Storm in its native landscape mode for better viewing
-
Charge using your existing OEM charger or our optional USB Travel Adapter

* We cannot guarantee fit with other manufacturers' products.

ttyrell 03-23-2009 10:15 AM

Does it support entering Bedside Mode when charging?

CEV 03-23-2009 06:14 PM

I just ordered 2 yesterday. Now I'm just waiting on the Innocase II/Horizontal Leather Case combo to become available. Any ideal when that will be? I thought it was supposed to be today, but the site does not reflect that.

Thanks,

Chad

seidioseidio 03-24-2009 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CEV
I just ordered 2 yesterday. Now I'm just waiting on the Innocase II/Horizontal Leather Case combo to become available. Any ideal when that will be? I thought it was supposed to be today, but the site does not reflect that.

Hello,

We are still waiting for the leather case to come in, we ran into a small issue with the new batch, and we decided to make some adjustments get it done right before we ship.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ttyrell
Does it support entering Bedside Mode when charging?

I believe the Storm is 100% functional and you would use it as you would leaving it plugged into the wall or having it sitting on your desk. No reason that Bedside Mode would stop working.

NovaM 03-24-2009 09:29 AM

Bedside mode is just a clock feature.
Even in the event that this had something other than a power/usb passthrough, you'd only have to open the clock application, click the screen, and enter beside mode.

I disabled the clock-on-plugin personally. Between desktop dock, car-dock, portable charger, and night-table dock hitting escape to see my home screen and messages every time I plug in was a pain in me arse LOL

oriofan8 03-24-2009 02:36 PM

I've got 2 with my name on them too...been waiting for these !! (y)(y)

seidioseidio 03-24-2009 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CEV

Hello Chad,

I actually just received words that the horizontal leather case is now in stock! Please follow the link below to make your selection:

Storm Accessories

Thank You!

monzter 03-25-2009 11:43 AM

Great news...i just placed an order last night for the Innocase II/Horizontal Leather Case combo.

Can't wait to get it.

starwatcher 03-25-2009 01:59 PM

Bargain Cell on Amazon has an oem version for only $12.59

Amazon.com: OEM Blackberry Storm 9530 Desktop Charging Stand Pod: BargainCell

stevew 03-25-2009 11:18 PM

Why didn't they design it with a 2nd slot for a battery only?

seidioseidio 03-27-2009 08:39 AM

Cradles Are Now Shipping!

Hello All,

Great news! We were able for get a shipment of cradles in today and will begin shipping(y) Orders will go out in the orders that they were received, also, those that opted for expedited shipping will be priority as well! Enjoy!