BlackBerry Forums Support Community

BlackBerry Forums Support Community (http://www.blackberryforums.com/index.php)
-   Rants and Raves Forum (http://www.blackberryforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   Anyone else SICK of it? (http://www.blackberryforums.com/showthread.php?t=253178)

LunkHead 09-07-2011 06:29 PM

Anyone else SICK of it?

Maybe it's just me...

Every thread in the 9990 area has someone complaining about battery life... Really?

It's a freaking smartphone! No shiz-nit the battery wont last for 11 weeks, 3 days, 17 hours, 11 minutes and 44 seconds!

Ever use and Android? If I got 6 hours out of my EVO I was jumping for joy.... Most every smartphone on the planet earth has bad battery life! Get use to it or get a dumb-phone....

Some Androids got better as updates came in and I assume the 9900 will be no exception...

If you are an early adapter to a new device expect bugs, issues and battery drain! As these are worked out via software updates, things will get better...

If you can't deal with it, avoid being and early adapter! Wait 4 months or so, then get the device..

If you expect the battery to last forever, forget it! These devices are tiny computers powered off a small battery... Imagine a battery this small in a laptop.... Ya, you'd get 20 minutes out of it...

OK... Rant over.... Carry on....

ezrunner 09-07-2011 07:14 PM

Re: Anyone else SICK of it?

Whoa. This may be the most well thought out post ever by Lunk!!!

And I agree
Posted via BlackBerryForums.com Mobile

Dubdub 09-07-2011 07:18 PM

(y)(y):idea:

dc/dc 09-07-2011 07:35 PM

ZOMGZ. Who are you and what have you done with Lunky? :razz:

LunkHead 09-07-2011 07:45 PM

I know huh? I saw under my avatar that I was thanked 5 times in 4 posts... LOL... Didn't think that I had ever made a single post that was thank'able never mind 4!

Scary, real scary!

Dubdub 09-07-2011 07:47 PM

You have changed. Been reformed or transformed. It was confirmed when you posted a poll without booze.

LunkHead 09-07-2011 07:53 PM

I'm just dusting off the cob webs.. I shall be crappin in threads again in no time flat! Woohoo!!!

TBOLTRAM 09-07-2011 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LunkHead (Post 1742879)
I'm just dusting off the cob webs.. I shall be crappin in threads again in no time flat! Woohoo!!!

Don't forget to bring the toilet paper. :smile:

ifonline 09-08-2011 05:51 AM

Toilet paper? Who needs toilet paper? Isn't that why we have right hands?

And as far as the battery life goes, I don't get it either. To take it a step further, why do people insist that if they have an issue with the phone, then it must be a wide-spread issue and RIM has lost control/they suck/they're going under/blah blah blah? I mean, do people really live in bubbles like this? Is it so hard to understand that the majority of the people with BlackBerry phones (and this goes for any product with a forum) never complain about what they have and never post in forums? I get so tired of the "but there are so many people complaining in the forum that it must be a huge issue!" comments.

Ungh.

Magic bananas.