BlackBerry Forums Support Community

BlackBerry Forums Support Community (http://www.blackberryforums.com/index.php)
-   Aftermarket Software (http://www.blackberryforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   fresh softwares for blackberry (http://www.blackberryforums.com/showthread.php?t=177294)

stanley.zhuge 02-20-2009 02:30 AM

fresh softwares for blackberry

3 Attachment(s)
Hi ALL,
I am a senior student from china . I am of course obsessed with my blackberry curve. I love it! I have spent so much time these days in surf blackberry forums. This is my first time post in the forums.
Now I'd like to present some blackberry softwares from china to share with you guys .

First: ShangMail
Shangmail is a pushmail service for mobile .It is highly integrated with blackberryxxx8217;s system including message module and profiles module so that you can send and receive Exxx65293;mail instantly on your blackberry just like using SMS. There is almost no difference between "Shangmail" and "RIM service".
The most important , it is free! Would you want to try? Come on!

To download English Version, go to:Shangmail-Cell phone mailbox, mobile phone e-mail, take with you freely
Tips:you have to import xxx8220;service bookxxx8221;before you install shangmail software.

Second:RingZ
As is well known , radiation emission by a mobile phone when a call is connected is found to be as much as 20 times the level during a call.
If you dialing a number with Ringz , You don't need to stick your BlackBerry to your ear when calling somebody. Just hold the phone in your hand, when the call is is connected, your BB will vibrate. Now put BB to ear to talk.
All the most,it is free and small !

Third: Anyview
Anyview is used to read .txt files .You could change letter type, choose your favourite color , search keywords and so on .What impressed me most is the function of memory .When you quit a file and open it again ,it directly goes to the paragraph you read before you quit.

cuczhangyi 02-21-2009 05:14 AM

o ~~ i was amaze at Shangmail's hingly integration.
the most significant : it's free~!!!
super nice ~~~

Jannock 02-21-2009 09:02 AM

Stanley.zhuge,

RingZ: nice application. Can you explain the use of the two checkboxes at >settings>RingZ? (There are no English words.)
Thanks.

stanley.zhuge 02-21-2009 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jannock (Post 1293588)
Stanley.zhuge,

RingZ: nice application. Can you explain the use of the two checkboxes at >settings>RingZ? (There are no English words.)
Thanks.

First box is the option for connected vibrant. You can chenge the num to control the vibrant time .
Second box is the option for hung up ring. You can chenge the num to control the ring volume .

there is no bis in China ,so Shangmail is the best substitute.

i am sorry for my poor English .

Jannock 02-21-2009 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stanley.zhuge (Post 1293597)
First box is the option for connected vibrant. You can chenge the num to control the vibrant time .
Second box is the option for hung up ring. You can chenge the num to control the ring volume .

there is no bis in China ,so Shangmail is the best substitute.

i am sorry for my poor English .

Thanks for your translation!

stanley.zhuge 02-21-2009 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jannock (Post 1293603)
Thanks for your translation!

not at all~~

debeaw 02-21-2009 09:58 AM

o~, very nice!
i like ShangMail so much ...... it can Push E-MAIL quickly......

MrKyoo 02-21-2009 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stanley.zhuge (Post 1293527)
yeah~~~ it's ture ~~~

Quote:

Originally Posted by cuczhangyi (Post 1293513)
o ~~ i was amaze at Shangmail's hingly integration.
the most significant : it's free~!!!
super nice ~~~

Quote:

Originally Posted by debeaw (Post 1293634)
o~, very nice!
i like ShangMail so much ...... it can Push E-MAIL quickly......

I've already banned 1 of your multiple accounts. The similarities of the above posting brings me to believe that there's a possibility of another account.

Jaime 02-21-2009 11:36 AM

I wouldn´t touch that chinese email software even with a 10 feet pole.

koleary19067 02-21-2009 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaime (Post 1293735)

agree with that

debeaw 02-21-2009 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrKyoo (Post 1293710)
I've already banned 1 of your multiple accounts. The similarities of the above posting brings me to believe that there's a possibility of another account.

sir,you guess half-right.
i am cnzhangyi's friend only.:razz:

debeaw 02-21-2009 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaime (Post 1293735)

gelaozi8-)

dualsub2006 02-21-2009 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by debeaw (Post 1293745)
gelaozi8-)

I don't know what point you are trying to make, but it should come as no surprise to you that there is overwhelming distrust of all things China. China is not now, has never been and never will be trustworthy when it comes to anything that relates to communications.

Jannock 02-21-2009 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dualsub2006 (Post 1293602)
I'm sorry, maybe this is wrong for me to say, but the Chinese bad guys steal BlackBerry devices from our government officials there on business and now we are just going to install software that moves our communications to servers in Beijing?

Thank you. No.

I can't find a single reason why RingZ should be a dangerous application. If it is, please share the details with us. ;-)

dualsub2006 02-21-2009 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jannock (Post 1293891)
I can't find a single reason why RingZ should be a dangerous application. If it is, please share the details with us. ;-)

I, as well as most others commenting in this topic, am referring to ShangMail. Push email. From servers located somewhere in China. I do not know, nor do I care if Ringz is a safe application.

Should it be dangerous? No, it shouldn't be. Could it be dangerous? Yes, it could be. Is it dangerous? It's your phone, if you are comfortable with it then go ahead.

daphne 02-22-2009 11:57 PM

Let's keep this on topic or the whole thread will be deleted.

autoprime 02-23-2009 02:37 AM

shady or not.. its what everyone in china actually uses for push mail.. that or berrymail.

i see no reason for the issue.

and who says RIM is 100% safe. one centralized server.. with all of your email info.. what is.. OMG.. someone were to hack into that.

ohad_129 02-23-2009 06:00 AM

how you import service book before install?
thx

JSanders 02-23-2009 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by autoprime (Post 1295410)
and who says RIM is 100% safe. one centralized server.. with all of your email info.. what is.. OMG.. someone were to hack into that.

RIM has more than one centralized server. I don't think you know what you are talkng about,.

stanley.zhuge 02-23-2009 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ohad_129 (Post 1295468)
how you import service book before install?
thx

use backup and restore