BlackBerry Forums Support Community

BlackBerry Forums Support Community (http://www.blackberryforums.com/index.php)
-   Rants and Raves Forum (http://www.blackberryforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=75)
-   -   I really hate.... (http://www.blackberryforums.com/showthread.php?t=219257)

endofourlives 02-10-2010 12:08 AM

I really hate....

Blackberry.

To be honest, this is the worst phone I've ever had.

Seriously, if I wanted all of the frustration that comes with owning a PC, I would've just stuck with a PC.

Who really wants a phone that takes 6 hours to turn on?

I'd rather stick my **tounge** in a hot oven than have to look at this stupid SOS sign in my signal bar area one more time.

**I would like to kiss my BlackBerry**

Blackberry was invented by satan.

Anyone who likes blackberry is probably a communist douche.

JSanders 02-10-2010 12:23 AM

Warning nutjob, this isn't your junior high bathroom. Don't treat it like one.

Any more language like that and you can enjoy getting your kicks somewhere else.

1. If you want help, say it.
2. If you do, state the exact model BlackBerry you have, the installed OS, and details of the issues you're having.

NJBlackBerry 02-10-2010 05:47 AM

Great way to start the day off with a laugh.
Children should be seen and not heard.

ezrunner 02-10-2010 07:10 AM

Wirelessly posted (well lookie here!)

Quite ummmmm okay really not sure what op's point is but was a good chuckle

juwaack68 02-10-2010 07:52 AM

I feel the urge to stamp my feet, clench my fists, and alternate between yelling and crying.

But I can see that's already been done.

TBOLTRAM 02-10-2010 08:09 AM

The Wonder Years

Wonder if he/she/it read the instruction book?
Wonder age of he/she/it.
Wonder education of he/she/it.
Wonder if he/she/it is able to have a conversation over two sentences long with out using profanity.
Wonder if he/she/it got BlackBerry from cell phone provider or from ebay.
Wonder if this is even worth it.

jsconyers 02-10-2010 08:26 AM

I would say I feel sorry for the OP, but the OP decided to purchase a BlackBerry. The OP didn't do the proper research prior to making the purchase. The fault is not the BlackBerry, but the OP. I do NOT feel sorry for the OP.

Also, I think the OP is surely a troll.

TBOLTRAM 02-10-2010 08:47 AM

Should we flash the light in the sky and call the Troll Patrol? I see Lunk is lurking about again.

Noodle22 02-10-2010 09:10 AM

These random Trolls are getting tiring. Once every few days someone with little posts (or in this case, used their first and only post) just to state their displeasure in a phone on a support forum for that phone.

Whatever happened to asking for help? Whatever happened to introducing yourself and then talking calmly about your problem?

I'm starting to think this is one person.

kathrynhr 02-10-2010 09:57 AM

Dear endofourlives,

If you are having a specific problem with your Blackberry, please explain - in a calm and respectful manner - what you think isn't working correctly. Someone here who knows how to solve the problem will be happy to assist you.

Sincerely,

Kathryn

NJBlackBerry 02-10-2010 10:24 AM

Odds of them returning?
Z E R O

fratts 02-10-2010 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJBlackBerry (Post 1562878)
Odds of them returning?
Z E R O

Odds of anyone caring if they return....ZERO

daphne 02-10-2010 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noodle22 (Post 1562836)
These random Trolls are getting tiring. Once every few days someone with little posts (or in this case, used their first and only post) just to state their displeasure in a phone on a support forum for that phone.

Whatever happened to asking for help? Whatever happened to introducing yourself and then talking calmly about your problem?

I'm starting to think this is one person.

No, not one person. The idiots are multiplying. More consumers (not business people) are getting BlackBerrys, and more teenagers. I think this is the source of the trolls.

SteveO86 02-10-2010 09:53 PM

informative post, any particular reason?

CoDudette 02-11-2010 11:04 AM

wow.. just wow.. why do people bother to rant about a blackberry so 'violently' if they've never done research on it? me thinks, the OP got a BB because,
a) he's a teenager and because his friends/peers have one, he wants to be 'with it'.

that's it. that's the only possible reason.

Noodle22 02-11-2010 12:20 PM

We're just all communist douches, according to the OP who took the time to register to post one rant and then never return.

CoDudette 02-11-2010 12:36 PM

maybe he's posted it in every bb forum he could find. it's a possibility.

djm2 02-11-2010 07:48 PM

It could be, but I won't waste my time to find out. ;-)

TBOLTRAM 02-11-2010 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noodle22 (Post 1563627)
We're just all communist douches, according to the OP who took the time to register to post one rant and then never return.

Eh, strawberry? :shock:

On the other hand we could start calling ourselves the CDS for the communist douces society. Rather catchy if I do say so myself.

ArgonNJ 02-11-2010 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daphne (Post 1562964)
More consumers (not business people) are getting BlackBerrys, and more teenagers. I think this is the source of the trolls.

BBs are no longer just for stuffy suits. You can't praise the BB as being number 1 smart phone then complain about who uses them. Comes with the territory.