BlackBerry Forums Support Community

BlackBerry Forums Support Community (http://www.blackberryforums.com/index.php)
-   General 8100 Series Discussion - Pearl (http://www.blackberryforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Seidioonline.com. Are they ok? (http://www.blackberryforums.com/showthread.php?t=77836)

The Guvnor 05-24-2007 05:05 AM

Seidioonline.com. Are they ok?

I have just attempted to order two items from them. And each time the checkout threw a tantrum and did not complete saying 'go back' etc.

Now my credit card company have been charged three amounts of the order :cry: (n)

And seeing as I am in the Uk, cannot call them until much later in the day. So I have emailed them asking to sort the problem for me.

I see that they are on the forum here, just hoping they are a good company and will sort the problem out for me asap!

Guv

david9962000 05-24-2007 06:01 AM

I just got some Sedio product from BBerry >> The One-Stop Shop for all your BlackBerry™ needs & it was a perferct.

The Guvnor 05-24-2007 06:42 AM

Ok thanks for that David, I'm more concerned about the 'customer service' aspect in that I need the refunds sorting asap and the actual product sending asap too!

Kopter 05-24-2007 06:50 AM

I have purchased a number of items directly from their site (seidio)... several orders over the last year or so. My experience with them is that when I had questions or a minor issue with an order, their responses were timely and helpful.

As an aside, I think that they are routinely on BBF and jump in when necessary.

I heartily recommend them.

Hope my .02 cents helps.

peace

The Guvnor 05-24-2007 07:35 AM

Thanks v.much Kopter :)

seidioseidio 05-24-2007 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Guvnor (Post 545095)
I have just attempted to order two items from them. And each time the checkout threw a tantrum and did not complete saying 'go back' etc.

Now my credit card company have been charged three amounts of the order :cry: (n)

And seeing as I am in the Uk, cannot call them until much later in the day. So I have emailed them asking to sort the problem for me.

I see that they are on the forum here, just hoping they are a good company and will sort the problem out for me asap!

Guv

Please send an email to [email address] with your order number and I'll have someone check this out for you.

Thanks

dmorrell 05-24-2007 09:19 PM

I've ordered three items from them. That went seamlessly. One item needs to be replaced. Customer support (email/phone) has been courteous and effective.

Peace - Don

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Guvnor (Post 545095)

Guv

Pizzle 05-25-2007 03:31 AM

I've ordered multiple items as well from Seidio...great experience every time. When the 8700c cradle came out, the USB connector didn't work (design flaw)...when they fixed it, they next-day'd a new one to me...no hesitation.

They would be the first place I would look to purchase accessories for my Berry, hands down.

It helps that they frequent the Forums and actively look to keep the members happy. When in doubt, e-mail the Davids...they will hook you up with a fix to your issue.

John Clark 05-25-2007 04:15 AM

Another (y) for Seidio from me!

david_uk 05-25-2007 11:33 AM

Fine for me, too.

And they ship fast to UK, though FedEx can seem expensive for small items.

ndub33 05-25-2007 12:20 PM

Have had nothing but good experiences with them. Another (y)

The Guvnor 05-25-2007 02:31 PM

Cool, just waiting for them to sort the problem out. Will be a good judge of their customer service! Will report back the dealings with them asap! :)