BlackBerry Forums Support Community

BlackBerry Forums Support Community (http://www.blackberryforums.com/)
-   Rants and Raves Forum (http://www.blackberryforums.com/rants-raves-forum/)
-   -   Curve - Piece of junk? What is not working on your phone? (http://www.blackberryforums.com/rants-raves-forum/201712-curve-piece-junk-what-not-working-your-phone.html)

rjw3000 09-19-2009 11:19 PM

Just sold my Curve awhile back after using it for 2 years and everything works great on it.

The_conductor 09-19-2009 11:55 PM

I still have a curve 3 years and running never had a major problem maybe you just had a bad one

penguin3107 09-20-2009 06:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_conductor (Post 1474339)
I still have a curve 3 years and running never had a major problem maybe you just had a bad one

Wow, 3 years! That's quite a feat since the Curve was only released in mid-2007.

NJBlackBerry 09-20-2009 06:34 AM

Time traveling.

jojo6 02-17-2010 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArgonNJ (Post 1457647)
Agreed. I usually get a new device every 6 mos, just to have to latest and greatest.

i see this a lot on this forum. since i don't have that much disposable cash i have to ask. do you pay full price for the device with no contract or do you pay the early termination fees? please excuse my ignorance, but i have not found a way to upgrade my device every six months without getting jacked by the carrier.

dc/dc 02-17-2010 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jojo6 (Post 1566499)
i see this a lot on this forum. since i don't have that much disposable cash i have to ask. do you pay full price for the device with no contract or do you pay the early termination fees? please excuse my ignorance, but i have not found a way to upgrade my device every six months without getting jacked by the carrier.

Bumping 6 month old threads is extremely bad form.

jojo6 02-17-2010 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penguin3107 (Post 1471906)
Oh, I'm not debating that... the Curve is definitely a piece of junk.
I simply find it fascinating that it's both a piece of junk, and the best-selling BlackBerry of all time.
;)

i have had my curve for two years and it has never failed. i know at least 5 other curve users who have never had a problem. my curve is the 8330. are the other curve models junk?

jojo6 02-17-2010 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dc/dc (Post 1566500)
Bumping 6 month old threads is extremely bad form.

then don't read it

jsconyers 02-17-2010 11:23 AM

I could really go for a spaghetti salad sammich right about now...

dc/dc 02-17-2010 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jojo6 (Post 1566502)
then don't read it

Feel free to go fornicate yourself.

penguin3107 02-17-2010 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jojo6 (Post 1566501)
i have had my curve for two years and it has never failed. i know at least 5 other curve users who have never had a problem. my curve is the 8330. are the other curve models junk?

In addition to your calendar being off by about 6 months... I believe you also need to check your sarcasm detector. That seems faulty too.

jojo6 02-17-2010 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dc/dc (Post 1566511)
Feel free to go fornicate yourself.

you've bumped it twice. please go for 3. maybe another childish comment.

TBOLTRAM 02-17-2010 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jsconyers (Post 1566503)
I could really go for a spaghetti salad sammich right about now...

Tarter Sauce!!!!

Noodle22 02-17-2010 12:11 PM

If we all threadcrap just enough, we may be able to save this one. Thanks for doing your duty js and TBOLT :)

dc/dc 02-17-2010 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jojo6 (Post 1566518)
you've bumped it twice. please go for 3. maybe another childish comment.

My posts don't count as bumps. Try again.

kathrynhr 02-17-2010 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dc/dc (Post 1566560)
My posts don't count as bumps. Try again.

What does count as bumps, Dan? 8-)

jsconyers 02-17-2010 12:49 PM

Those things you get when you're cold. I believe they're called goosebumps. But why don't geese get them?

dc/dc 02-17-2010 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kathrynhr (Post 1566579)
What does count as bumps, Dan? 8-)

I have some bumps on my feet... ?

LOL

CanuckBB 02-17-2010 01:01 PM

*bump*

That counts as a bump.

TBOLTRAM 02-17-2010 01:21 PM

Burp. Opps. Sorry. Not Really.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:29 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.