BlackBerry Forums Support Community               

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-24-2009, 07:55 PM   #261 (permalink)
EPIC MOD
 
ezrunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Virginia Beach
Model: ZED10
OS: DOS 3.1
PIN: INK STICK
Carrier: Tmobile
Posts: 12,214
Post Thanks: 9
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default

Please Login to Remove!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApacheIndian View Post
Now I'm gonna really piss some people off, but I gotta say it. You are a woman and sorry but women don't know technology anyway. So your opinion is really irrelevant.

"wouldn't trust with..." -- (sigh), deja vu from the the mid 90's and the advent of the internet...

YOU HAVE GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!!!!!!
__________________
ZED 10
Offline  
Old 11-24-2009, 08:38 PM   #262 (permalink)
Magic Bananas
 
ifonline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Braselton, Georgia
Model: iP4S
OS: 5.1
Carrier: Verizon
Posts: 2,350
Post Thanks: 1
Thanked 54 Times in 45 Posts
Default

A bit late to the party! Yeah, it was an interesting several days. Care to help clean up the beer cans and food smashed into the carpet? And I think my dog is hiding around here somewhere.
__________________
Ian

Semper Fi 3/2/2
"Wow" is now overused. Therefore, I will use "Magic bananas" instead.
Offline  
Old 11-24-2009, 09:03 PM   #263 (permalink)
EPIC MOD
 
ezrunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Virginia Beach
Model: ZED10
OS: DOS 3.1
PIN: INK STICK
Carrier: Tmobile
Posts: 12,214
Post Thanks: 9
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default

EZ is waaaay Late
__________________
ZED 10
Offline  
Old 11-24-2009, 09:44 PM   #264 (permalink)
BlackBerryForums.com Super Moderator
 
SteveO86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Florida
Model: 9650
OS: 6.0.0.280
PIN: I heard it drop!
Carrier: VZW BIS
Posts: 6,534
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 1 Post
Default

At least you were just late..

I got to enjoy this great show.

*Passes the left over pop corn*
__________________
8830 -> 8330 -> 9550 -> 9650
Just think about how far BlackBerries have come from then till now... And what else is coming.

Follow me on Twitter
Offline  
Old 11-25-2009, 09:46 AM   #265 (permalink)
BlackBerry Extraordinaire
 
Noodle22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: British Columbia
Model: 8520
OS: 5.0.0.509
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Rogers
Posts: 2,021
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

It was one fabulous car wreck that everyone slowed down to look at
Offline  
Old 12-04-2009, 09:08 AM   #266 (permalink)
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Model: 7100
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Carrier
Posts: 221
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 28 Times in 22 Posts
Default

Try downloading and installing Quick Pull app whenever my BB Tour is acting up that is a quick fix.
Offline  
Old 12-06-2009, 07:59 PM   #267 (permalink)
BlackBerry Genius
 
TBOLTRAM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Houston, Texas
Model: 5S
OS: 8.1
PIN: & Teller
Carrier: Verizon
Posts: 5,234
Post Thanks: 69
Thanked 109 Times in 76 Posts
Default

Gee, I'm gone for a while and I miss this beautiful trainwreck. Was anybody hurt?
__________________
There is no Hope. She left last week.
Offline  
Old 12-06-2009, 08:35 PM   #268 (permalink)
BlackBerry God
 
LunkHead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Here
Model: 850
OS: 0.0.00001
PIN: kie swear
Carrier: USPS Priority
Posts: 10,992
Post Thanks: 160
Thanked 160 Times in 59 Posts
Default

Me think Apache dude could use some of my meds....

Plus he said he was gonna get a Fred ( I made a rhyme, they don't call me Kris-busta-rhyme for nothing ) so I had to ditch my Fred because of him...

I think I will FedEx him some of my medication... He be chillin then...

Trainwreck? Naw, more like a nuclear detionation in the BBF break room....
Offline  
Old 12-09-2009, 06:05 PM   #269 (permalink)
BlackBerryForums.com Super Moderator
 
SteveO86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Florida
Model: 9650
OS: 6.0.0.280
PIN: I heard it drop!
Carrier: VZW BIS
Posts: 6,534
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 1 Post
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunkHead View Post
Trainwreck? Naw, more like a nuclear detionation in the BBF break room....
Especially since the whole forum had to check this out
__________________
8830 -> 8330 -> 9550 -> 9650
Just think about how far BlackBerries have come from then till now... And what else is coming.

Follow me on Twitter
Offline  
Old 12-10-2009, 02:19 AM   #270 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Model: 9630
PIN: N/A
Carrier: verizon
Posts: 4
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

A few things first, I'm a dealer/retailer for vzn and att. I own a tour, iphone and droid and switch my sim card from one or the other depending on my needs. One thing that needs to be said thou. ALL tech deviced have problems. They wouldn't release bug fixes or release new products if everything was perfect. Or for that matter made for everyone. All three of my phones are slow and freeze at times. That's partly the end users problem. You should never call names to make a point. It only takes credibilty from what u are trying to say. Also, I admin many sites as well. I don't get paid for it. I do it to share knowledge so that others shall be aware and able to resolve their issues. Knowledge is power. Do not ever say anything as FACT unless COMMON knowledge can back it up.


I appreaciate the people on this site and others like it for what they do, but posters and mods alike in this "rant" are guilty of becoming part of the problem, rather than solving it. It was an entertaining read either way.

Opinions are like ..... Everyones got one. U can share it, but other people will think it stinks.


OnE
Offline  
Old 12-10-2009, 07:42 AM   #271 (permalink)
Spam Reporter
 
dc/dc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: IAD
Model: 6230
Carrier: Voicestream
Posts: 14,530
Post Thanks: 220
Thanked 345 Times in 311 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by uneek13 View Post
A few things first, I'm a dealer/retailer for vzn and att. I own a tour, iphone and droid and switch my sim card from one or the other depending on my needs. One thing that needs to be said thou. ALL tech deviced have problems. They wouldn't release bug fixes or release new products if everything was perfect. Or for that matter made for everyone. All three of my phones are slow and freeze at times. That's partly the end users problem. You should never call names to make a point. It only takes credibilty from what u are trying to say. Also, I admin many sites as well. I don't get paid for it. I do it to share knowledge so that others shall be aware and able to resolve their issues. Knowledge is power. Do not ever say anything as FACT unless COMMON knowledge can back it up.


I appreaciate the people on this site and others like it for what they do, but posters and mods alike in this "rant" are guilty of becoming part of the problem, rather than solving it. It was an entertaining read either way.

Opinions are like ..... Everyones got one. U can share it, but other people will think it stinks.


OnE
Hello love, it would be greatly appreciated if you would proofread your posts prior to clicking the button. In instances like this where you are trying to make a good, valid point, proper spelling and grammar is important.

Thanks, and have a fabulous day!
__________________
I h8 txtspk.
Offline  
Old 12-11-2009, 04:32 AM   #272 (permalink)
BlackBerry Extraordinaire
 
CoDudette's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Mumbai
Model: iOS
OS: 5.0.1
PIN: OT Noir.
Carrier: Vodafone IN
Posts: 1,937
Post Thanks: 2
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc/dc View Post
Hello love, it would be greatly appreciated if you would proofread your posts prior to clicking the button. In instances like this where you are trying to make a good, valid point, proper spelling and grammar is important.

Thanks, and have a fabulous day!
I love you!
Offline  
Old 12-14-2009, 07:45 AM   #273 (permalink)
BlackBerry Extraordinaire
 
kathrynhr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Ohio
Model: None
Carrier: Sprint
Posts: 2,034
Post Thanks: 36
Thanked 31 Times in 20 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc/dc View Post
Hello love, it would be greatly appreciated if you would proofread your posts prior to clicking the button. In instances like this where you are trying to make a good, valid point, proper spelling and grammar is important.

Thanks, and have a fabulous day!
Me too!
Offline  
Old 12-14-2009, 12:21 PM   #274 (permalink)
No longer Registered.
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: NYC
Model: 9630
OS: v4.7.1.40
Carrier: VZW
Posts: 202
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Latest inexplicable problem: Google Mobile App. Worked find for the past few months. All of a sudden went wrong -- could see blue ostensibly selectable results as links, but the BB would not let me select or click on them -- it would just scroll down the page past them -- ??? Fiddled with all settings, uninstalled and reinstalled GMA... nothing. Finally had to wipe device and reload everything. Working now.

Another... oh -- 2 hours of my life wasted.
Offline  
Old 12-14-2009, 12:24 PM   #275 (permalink)
New Member
 
jsconyers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: In a van down by the river.
Model: NOTE2
OS: 4.1
PIN: <- Where do I find this?
Carrier: Sprint
Posts: 15,071
Post Thanks: 139
Thanked 140 Times in 121 Posts
Default

Give it a rest already...
__________________
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.
When you take things for granted, the things you are granted, get taken.
Even a mosquito doesn't get a pat on the back until it starts to work.
Too many people miss the silver lining because they're expecting gold.
[BES 5.0.3 / GroupWise 2012 HP2]
Offline  
Old 12-14-2009, 12:36 PM   #276 (permalink)
BlackBerry God
 
LunkHead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Here
Model: 850
OS: 0.0.00001
PIN: kie swear
Carrier: USPS Priority
Posts: 10,992
Post Thanks: 160
Thanked 160 Times in 59 Posts
Default

With the amount of issues you have, I'd say it could be operator error or a lack of understanding the issue / what caused it...

My .02

Kris
Offline  
Old 12-14-2009, 12:38 PM   #277 (permalink)
BlackBerry God
 
LunkHead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Here
Model: 850
OS: 0.0.00001
PIN: kie swear
Carrier: USPS Priority
Posts: 10,992
Post Thanks: 160
Thanked 160 Times in 59 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsconyers View Post
Give it a rest already...
x2
Offline  
Old 12-14-2009, 12:39 PM   #278 (permalink)
BlackBerry God
 
LunkHead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Here
Model: 850
OS: 0.0.00001
PIN: kie swear
Carrier: USPS Priority
Posts: 10,992
Post Thanks: 160
Thanked 160 Times in 59 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoDudette View Post
I love you!
Ok, but we hardly know each other.... I love you too, I guess.....
Offline  
Old 12-14-2009, 12:40 PM   #279 (permalink)
Crimson Tide Moderator
 
JSanders's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: North of the moss line
Model: 9xx0
OS: 7.0sumtin
PIN: t low
Carrier: Verizon
Posts: 41,907
Post Thanks: 60
Thanked 244 Times in 182 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApacheIndian View Post
Latest inexplicable problem: Google Mobile App. Worked find for the past few months. All of a sudden went wrong -- could see blue ostensibly selectable results as links, but the BB would not let me select or click on them -- it would just scroll down the page past them -- ??? Fiddled with all settings, uninstalled and reinstalled GMA... nothing. Finally had to wipe device and reload everything. Working now.

Another... oh -- 2 hours of my life wasted.
Next time, try just removing the Google Mobile App, reboot, reinstall.

Maybe 15 minutes of your life wasted, and only 10 seconds of ours wasted having to read about what you didn't have to do.

**thread closed**
Offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On





Copyright 2004-2014 BlackBerryForums.com.
The names RIM and BlackBerry are registered Trademarks of BlackBerry Inc.