Why I returned the Storm2...
I'm sorry but I need to rant about the problems I had with the Storm2...
1. Whenever I had the device on a flat surface.. I would not be unable to press the screen down, so I would have to pick the device up to look at it. Very annoying especially when at work.
2. Notifications were not reliable or hidden in Landscape.. I need those notifications to know what to check/where.
3. The Audio Jack is horrible and lose, when I plug it into my car the sound is all staticy and moves between my speakers.
4. The phone Application was severely delaying for me, whether I was making calls or taking notes on a call.
5. I dropped quite a few calls with the Storm2 in the 3 weeks I had it..
Ok, I feel better now...
The "sure press" screen is a gimmick that RIM should abandon. I can't believe, well yes I can believe, that RIM has had a year to work on version 2 of their touch screen device and still haven't gotten it right.
Wirelessly posted (8820)
Guy I work with has had one for a month, maybe two plus, and he loves it. Different strokes.
To each his own, if we could all use one type of phone their would only be one type to buy.
The SurePress wasn't too bad, I mean I could really type away on it after I got use to it.. Which did take a bit more time then usual. The mentioned issues I had with it outweighed the device for me.
I've experienced dropped calls as well with the Storm2. Granted I have a generally bouncy signal in my home, but I've never had this many dropped calls with any of my previous berries... the Tour, 8830, or 8703. Seems the radio just drops out and loses signal. I understand your frustration.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:32 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.