11-24-2009, 05:07 PM
BlackBerryForums.com Super Moderator
Join Date: Sep 2007
PIN: I heard it drop!
Carrier: VZW BIS
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 1 Post
| | Why I returned the Storm2...
Please Login to Remove!
I'm sorry but I need to rant about the problems I had with the Storm2...
1. Whenever I had the device on a flat surface.. I would not be unable to press the screen down, so I would have to pick the device up to look at it. Very annoying especially when at work.
2. Notifications were not reliable or hidden in Landscape.. I need those notifications to know what to check/where.
3. The Audio Jack is horrible and lose, when I plug it into my car the sound is all staticy and moves between my speakers.
4. The phone Application was severely delaying for me, whether I was making calls or taking notes on a call.
5. I dropped quite a few calls with the Storm2 in the 3 weeks I had it..
Ok, I feel better now...
8830 -> 8330 -> 9550 -> 9650
Just think about how far BlackBerries have come from then till now... And what else is coming.
Follow me on Twitter