BlackBerry Forums Support Community               

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-11-2010, 07:04 AM   #21 (permalink)
BlackBerry Genius
 
TBOLTRAM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Houston, Texas
Model: 4S
OS: 7.0.4
PIN: & Teller
Carrier: Verizon
Posts: 5,214
Post Thanks: 67
Thanked 105 Times in 72 Posts
Default

Please Login to Remove!

Whaz up beastie old boy?
Yuz ben pimpin for chadz and apache?
__________________
We will spend our old age surrounded by idiots following government rules.
Offline  
Old 01-11-2010, 07:30 AM   #22 (permalink)
Grumpy Moderator
 
NJBlackBerry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Somewhere in the swamps of Jersey
Model: i5s
Carrier: AT&T
Posts: 27,798
Post Thanks: 33
Thanked 441 Times in 381 Posts
Default

And no one remembers Galvatron.. Sad.
Offline  
Old 01-11-2010, 08:15 AM   #23 (permalink)
BlackBerry God
 
LunkHead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Here
Model: 850
OS: 0.0.00001
PIN: kie swear
Carrier: USPS Priority
Posts: 10,992
Post Thanks: 160
Thanked 158 Times in 59 Posts
Default

hE wAZ gOIng t0 bE MY neXT pOSt
Offline  
Old 01-11-2010, 08:17 AM   #24 (permalink)
EPIC MOD
 
ezrunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Virginia Beach
Model: ZED10
OS: DOS 3.1
PIN: INK STICK
Carrier: Tmobile
Posts: 12,214
Post Thanks: 9
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default

does that mean I need to break out the old galvotonese translator?
__________________
ZED 10
Offline  
Old 01-11-2010, 08:44 AM   #25 (permalink)
Spam Reporter
 
dc/dc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: IAD
Model: 6230
Carrier: Voicestream
Posts: 14,530
Post Thanks: 220
Thanked 345 Times in 311 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJBlackBerry View Post
And no one remembers Galvatron.. Sad.
Galvatron makes me happy in the pants.
__________________
I h8 txtspk.
Offline  
Old 01-11-2010, 09:02 AM   #26 (permalink)
EPIC MOD
 
ezrunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Virginia Beach
Model: ZED10
OS: DOS 3.1
PIN: INK STICK
Carrier: Tmobile
Posts: 12,214
Post Thanks: 9
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc/dc View Post
Galvatron makes me happy in the pants.
I have no comments for this other than laughter hahahahahahhahahahhahaahhahahaaa
__________________
ZED 10
Offline  
Old 01-11-2010, 10:50 AM   #27 (permalink)
BlackBerry Extraordinaire
 
Noodle22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: British Columbia
Model: 8520
OS: 5.0.0.509
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Rogers
Posts: 2,021
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

I think the rants and raves section is an area for discussion that I would like to think would be intelligent most of the time. As well as correct spelling and grammar does help with getting your point across.

Just because it's the internet doesn't mean our education goes out the window.
Offline  
Old 01-11-2010, 10:52 AM   #28 (permalink)
New Member
 
jsconyers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: In a van down by the river.
Model: NOTE2
OS: 4.1
PIN: <- Where do I find this?
Carrier: Sprint
Posts: 15,071
Post Thanks: 139
Thanked 140 Times in 121 Posts
Default

What is this thing you speak of - education?!
__________________
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.
When you take things for granted, the things you are granted, get taken.
Even a mosquito doesn't get a pat on the back until it starts to work.
Too many people miss the silver lining because they're expecting gold.
[BES 5.0.3 / GroupWise 2012 HP2]
Offline  
Old 01-11-2010, 10:57 AM   #29 (permalink)
BlackBerry Extraordinaire
 
Noodle22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: British Columbia
Model: 8520
OS: 5.0.0.509
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Rogers
Posts: 2,021
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Remember when you were a kid, and you had to go to that big building and sit at that desk for hours a day? And once in awhile they let you out for dodge ball to keep us all from getting fat? And the place you used to eat, the cafeteria, always smelt funny?

That's where we get an education
Offline  
Old 01-11-2010, 11:02 AM   #30 (permalink)
New Member
 
jsconyers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: In a van down by the river.
Model: NOTE2
OS: 4.1
PIN: <- Where do I find this?
Carrier: Sprint
Posts: 15,071
Post Thanks: 139
Thanked 140 Times in 121 Posts
Default

I went there but they never gave me anything other than books and homework (and this girl gave me cooties one time). Never got this education thing. What does it look like? How do you use it? My school must have been run by a cheapskate!
__________________
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.
When you take things for granted, the things you are granted, get taken.
Even a mosquito doesn't get a pat on the back until it starts to work.
Too many people miss the silver lining because they're expecting gold.
[BES 5.0.3 / GroupWise 2012 HP2]
Offline  
Old 01-11-2010, 11:33 AM   #31 (permalink)
Spam Reporter
 
dc/dc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: IAD
Model: 6230
Carrier: Voicestream
Posts: 14,530
Post Thanks: 220
Thanked 345 Times in 311 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsconyers View Post
I went there but they never gave me anything other than books and homework (and this girl gave me cooties one time). Never got this education thing. What does it look like? How do you use it? My school must have been run by a cheapskate!
__________________
I h8 txtspk.
Offline  
Old 01-11-2010, 11:45 AM   #32 (permalink)
BlackBerry Genius
 
TBOLTRAM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Houston, Texas
Model: 4S
OS: 7.0.4
PIN: & Teller
Carrier: Verizon
Posts: 5,214
Post Thanks: 67
Thanked 105 Times in 72 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noodle22 View Post
Remember when you were a kid, and you had to go to that big building and sit at that desk for hours a day? And once in awhile they let you out for dodge ball to keep us all from getting fat? And the place you used to eat, the cafeteria, always smelt funny?

That's where we get an education
Damn, I thought you got yourself an education in a pool hall. What did I miss out on?
__________________
We will spend our old age surrounded by idiots following government rules.
Offline  
Old 01-11-2010, 01:23 PM   #33 (permalink)
CrackBerry Addict
 
kurichan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: San Diego
Model: 9630
OS: 5.0.0.591
Carrier: Verizon BIS / BES
Posts: 696
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noodle22 View Post
It's like a bunch of cats playing with a mouse that cannot spell.


If your not happy with at&t, then why don't you choose a service provider that gives you the best coverage in your area? What's good for some is not good for all. You may be unhappy, but other's may love it.
If "your" not happy with at&t?

"other's" may love it?


People who live in glass houses...
__________________
9630 #4 < 9630 #3 < 9630 #2 < 9630 < 9530 (returned) < 8703 < 7250
Offline  
Old 01-11-2010, 01:39 PM   #34 (permalink)
BlackBerry God
 
LunkHead's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Here
Model: 850
OS: 0.0.00001
PIN: kie swear
Carrier: USPS Priority
Posts: 10,992
Post Thanks: 160
Thanked 158 Times in 59 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurichan View Post
If "your" not happy with at&t?

"other's" may love it?


People who live in glass houses...
Oh my.... Care to crap on my spealing abiliteis?
Offline  
Old 01-11-2010, 01:42 PM   #35 (permalink)
New Member
 
jsconyers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: In a van down by the river.
Model: NOTE2
OS: 4.1
PIN: <- Where do I find this?
Carrier: Sprint
Posts: 15,071
Post Thanks: 139
Thanked 140 Times in 121 Posts
Default

Only if splealing abiliteis is the name of your toilet
__________________
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.
When you take things for granted, the things you are granted, get taken.
Even a mosquito doesn't get a pat on the back until it starts to work.
Too many people miss the silver lining because they're expecting gold.
[BES 5.0.3 / GroupWise 2012 HP2]
Offline  
Old 01-11-2010, 01:49 PM   #36 (permalink)
Magic Bananas
 
ifonline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Braselton, Georgia
Model: iP4S
OS: 5.1
Carrier: Verizon
Posts: 2,350
Post Thanks: 1
Thanked 54 Times in 45 Posts
Default

Damn it! I need to stop working while at work so I can get on board these threads.
__________________
Ian

Semper Fi 3/2/2
"Wow" is now overused. Therefore, I will use "Magic bananas" instead.
Offline  
Old 01-11-2010, 01:50 PM   #37 (permalink)
New Member
 
jsconyers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: In a van down by the river.
Model: NOTE2
OS: 4.1
PIN: <- Where do I find this?
Carrier: Sprint
Posts: 15,071
Post Thanks: 139
Thanked 140 Times in 121 Posts
Default

Ian!

Watch your language. This is a family friendly forum. No using bad 4-letter words that end in a K on this forum!!
__________________
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.
When you take things for granted, the things you are granted, get taken.
Even a mosquito doesn't get a pat on the back until it starts to work.
Too many people miss the silver lining because they're expecting gold.
[BES 5.0.3 / GroupWise 2012 HP2]
Offline  
Old 01-11-2010, 01:52 PM   #38 (permalink)
Magic Bananas
 
ifonline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Braselton, Georgia
Model: iP4S
OS: 5.1
Carrier: Verizon
Posts: 2,350
Post Thanks: 1
Thanked 54 Times in 45 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rattlecanned View Post
welcome to the internet. this is not a classroom, nor is it being graded. who care if people cant type?
No, this is not a classroom. However, you are mistaken if you think you aren't being graded. You are. And, due to the numerous errors in your comment, you fail.
__________________
Ian

Semper Fi 3/2/2
"Wow" is now overused. Therefore, I will use "Magic bananas" instead.
Offline  
Old 01-11-2010, 01:55 PM   #39 (permalink)
New Member
 
jsconyers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: In a van down by the river.
Model: NOTE2
OS: 4.1
PIN: <- Where do I find this?
Carrier: Sprint
Posts: 15,071
Post Thanks: 139
Thanked 140 Times in 121 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rattlecanned View Post
who care if people cant type?
Haha, you're right. I don't cares... (I added the S since you missed yours.) (wait, here's the apostrophe you missed as well '.)
__________________
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.
When you take things for granted, the things you are granted, get taken.
Even a mosquito doesn't get a pat on the back until it starts to work.
Too many people miss the silver lining because they're expecting gold.
[BES 5.0.3 / GroupWise 2012 HP2]
Offline  
Old 01-11-2010, 02:27 PM   #40 (permalink)
CrackBerry Addict
 
kurichan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: San Diego
Model: 9630
OS: 5.0.0.591
Carrier: Verizon BIS / BES
Posts: 696
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunkHead View Post
Oh my.... Care to crap on my spealing abiliteis?
No, just your basic comprehension.

The poster makes grammar mistakes in a post that craps on someone for their bad English skills.

Please tell me you grasp the fundamental hypocrisy...
__________________
9630 #4 < 9630 #3 < 9630 #2 < 9630 < 9530 (returned) < 8703 < 7250

Last edited by kurichan : 01-11-2010 at 03:02 PM. Reason: Made the post genderless
Offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On





Copyright 2004-2014 BlackBerryForums.com.
The names RIM and BlackBerry are registered Trademarks of BlackBerry Inc.