BlackBerry Forums Support Community               

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-10-2010, 02:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Model: 9700
PIN: N/A
Carrier: camera case
Posts: 1
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Cant access my trading acct aaaaaaaaah

Please Login to Remove!

just got this new bold so i can stock trade with it and ,it wont let me access my acctount, broker says the Encryption not big enough,? i try 3 browsers already ,dont know were to look to see what encryt they are and none of them work -BB,Media Net, Opera i also downloaded with no luck,so my trading acct says it requires browser use thats 128-bit encrption to access.
Can anyone help me out with this ,im puzzled til i learn more bout this sitch...TIA LonghairT
Offline  
Old 03-17-2010, 11:37 PM   #2 (permalink)
CrackBerry Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Airport lounges and starbuxxx
Model: 9900
OS: 7.0.0.296
Carrier: Vodafone Business
Posts: 573
Post Thanks: 1
Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
Default

Wirelessly posted

Sorry I didn't catch that post earlier for you. Hope you still lurk the forums. Who's your broker?
Offline  
Old 03-18-2010, 05:43 AM   #3 (permalink)
Spam Reporter
 
dc/dc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: IAD
Model: 6230
Carrier: Voicestream
Posts: 14,530
Post Thanks: 220
Thanked 345 Times in 311 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the-economist View Post
Wirelessly posted

Sorry I didn't catch that post earlier for you. Hope you still lurk the forums. Who's your broker?
Bumping old posts is bad forum etiquette.
__________________
I h8 txtspk.
Offline  
Old 03-18-2010, 06:07 AM   #4 (permalink)
CrackBerry Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Airport lounges and starbuxxx
Model: 9900
OS: 7.0.0.296
Carrier: Vodafone Business
Posts: 573
Post Thanks: 1
Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
Default

Wirelessly posted

Bumping your OWN posts is bad etiquette. I'm trying to help him here ffs..

And the thread is not dead since it hasn't been replied to. He might as well still waiting for an answer.

Last edited by the-economist : 03-18-2010 at 06:11 AM.
Offline  
Old 03-18-2010, 08:22 AM   #5 (permalink)
Spam Reporter
 
dc/dc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: IAD
Model: 6230
Carrier: Voicestream
Posts: 14,530
Post Thanks: 220
Thanked 345 Times in 311 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the-economist View Post
Wirelessly posted

Bumping your OWN posts is bad etiquette. I'm trying to help him here ffs..

And the thread is not dead since it hasn't been replied to. He might as well still waiting for an answer.
No, bumping ANY thread that has gone at least two months with no posts, particularly when the new post provides no germane information is bad etiquette.
__________________
I h8 txtspk.
Offline  
Old 03-18-2010, 08:35 AM   #6 (permalink)
CrackBerry Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Airport lounges and starbuxxx
Model: 9900
OS: 7.0.0.296
Carrier: Vodafone Business
Posts: 573
Post Thanks: 1
Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
Default

Wirelessly posted

I wanted to help him. If my behaviour has been so disruptive and destructive to forum operation I'm sure the mods know how to contact me. Could you please go away now since you offer nothing to the thread and I still subscribe to it in case the OP comes back. Thanks.
Offline  
Old 03-18-2010, 09:49 AM   #7 (permalink)
Spam Reporter
 
dc/dc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: IAD
Model: 6230
Carrier: Voicestream
Posts: 14,530
Post Thanks: 220
Thanked 345 Times in 311 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the-economist View Post
Wirelessly posted

I wanted to help him. If my behaviour has been so disruptive and destructive to forum operation I'm sure the mods know how to contact me. Could you please go away now since you offer nothing to the thread and I still subscribe to it in case the OP comes back. Thanks.
De nada cabron.
__________________
I h8 txtspk.
Offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On





Copyright 2004-2014 BlackBerryForums.com.
The names RIM and BlackBerry are registered Trademarks of BlackBerry Inc.