BlackBerry Forums Support Community               

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-11-2011, 08:39 AM   #21 (permalink)
BlackBerry Genius
 
TBOLTRAM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Houston, Texas
Model: 5S
OS: 8.1
PIN: & Teller
Carrier: Verizon
Posts: 5,240
Post Thanks: 71
Thanked 113 Times in 78 Posts
Default Re: Hell of Blackberry

Please Login to Remove!

Eh, how much is a magic banana worth?
__________________
There is no Hope. She left last week.
Offline  
Old 09-11-2011, 12:32 PM   #22 (permalink)
BlackBerry Genius
 
mriff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Florida swamps
Model: iPhon
OS: 4.0.4
PIN: High
Carrier: Verizon
Posts: 6,779
Post Thanks: 106
Thanked 61 Times in 47 Posts
Default Re: Hell of Blackberry

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBOLTRAM View Post
Eh, how much is a magic banana worth?
4.2.
__________________
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge. CD
Offline  
Old 09-11-2011, 03:47 PM   #23 (permalink)
Thumbs Must Hurt
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Swadlincote Derbyshire
Model: 9300
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Orange
Posts: 128
Post Thanks: 7
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default Re: Hell of Blackberry

Just get a normal banana and I'll put a spell on it for you...

Ang x
Offline  
Old 09-11-2011, 07:44 PM   #24 (permalink)
BlackBerry Genius
 
TBOLTRAM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Houston, Texas
Model: 5S
OS: 8.1
PIN: & Teller
Carrier: Verizon
Posts: 5,240
Post Thanks: 71
Thanked 113 Times in 78 Posts
Default Re: Hell of Blackberry

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellingtonboot View Post
Just get a normal banana and I'll put a spell on it for you...

Ang x
Ok as long as it does not involve you filtering cheap bourbon through your kidneys.
__________________
There is no Hope. She left last week.
Offline  
Old 09-11-2011, 09:55 PM   #25 (permalink)
BlackBerry Extraordinaire
 
Soapm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: The Mile Hi City
Model: 9780
OS: 6.0
Carrier: TMO
Posts: 2,790
Post Thanks: 3
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default Re: Hell of Blackberry

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBOLTRAM View Post
Ok as long as it does not involve you filtering cheap bourbon through your kidneys.
Last spell I tried I couldn't find my eye of newt so I tried substituting visine but it took all the red out of the chicken blood. I tried to compensate by using the eye from the word spell without realizing that spell with an I is spill and before I could catch it the spell was spilled. I went to get something to get it up and returned to find my chicken licking up the spilt spell which turned it into a translucent albino. Looking inside my translucent chicken I found my eye of newt. Can you believe that darn chicken had eaten the whole newt eyes and all...

I brought this up to say cheap bourbon works well in Banana Flambe.
Offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Soapm For This Useful Post:
TBOLTRAM (09-12-2011)
Old 09-12-2011, 06:48 AM   #26 (permalink)
Thumbs Must Hurt
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Swadlincote Derbyshire
Model: 9300
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Orange
Posts: 128
Post Thanks: 7
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default Re: Hell of Blackberry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soapm View Post
Last spell I tried I couldn't find my eye of newt so I tried substituting visine but it took all the red out of the chicken blood. I tried to compensate by using the eye from the word spell without realizing that spell with an I is spill and before I could catch it the spell was spilled. I went to get something to get it up and returned to find my chicken licking up the spilt spell which turned it into a translucent albino. Looking inside my translucent chicken I found my eye of newt. Can you believe that darn chicken had eaten the whole newt eyes and all...

I brought this up to say cheap bourbon works well in Banana Flambe.

Brilliant...

Ang x
Offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Similar Threads for: Hell of Blackberry
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
HOWTO: Use BlackBerry on Generic NON-BlackBerry Data Plan Mark Rejhon BlackBerry Network 92 03-08-2014 12:26 PM
Perform a cutover to another BlackBerry Enterprise Server in IBM Lotus Domino hdawg BES Admin Corner 3 04-25-2008 10:47 AM
BES 4.1 SP2 for Microsoft Exchange - Now Available jibi BES Admin Corner 51 01-10-2007 10:30 AM
BES Domino 4.0 SP2 rsun BES Admin Corner 12 08-25-2005 02:27 PM
[2005-05-11] BlackBerry Connection bfrye BlackBerry In the News 0 05-11-2005 10:16 AM





Copyright 2004-2014 BlackBerryForums.com.
The names RIM and BlackBerry are registered Trademarks of BlackBerry Inc.