12-28-2007, 07:32 AM
Join Date: Dec 2007
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
| | confusing about how email system work with BIS
Please Login to Remove!
Hello, sorry if i have mistaken post in here.
I just have my 8707g, & i've some questions, such as (Currently i used outlook express POP3 ) :
1. If i've received incoming email..can i read on both my 8707g & my laptop ?.
If i read first incoming email at 8707g..& when i read at outlook..how do i know which i already read from 8707g ?.
Do the internet service provider know from their server that i've already read incoming email from 8707g ?.
2. If i've outgoing / sent email ( eq. reply or forward or compose new email ) from my 8707g..is there also have copied in my outlook at laptop ?.
If i want to forward incoming email..it can be done ?, if already read / download from my outlook at laptop ?.
3. If i delete my incoming email at my 8707g..is there delete also in my "outlook from laptop ?. And what is the meaning of "on mailbox & handheld" when i delete an email in my 8707g ?.
4. Why i can't read full massage in my 8707g if the massage already read / download in my outlook ?
5. Once more.., how does my email work with BIS ?
Sorry for many questions: