07-18-2005, 11:54 AM
Join Date: Jul 2005
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
| | Fixed the problem!
Friday afternoon, convinced the problem was with the provider, I worked my way through the T-Mobile support heirarchy.
I started with business support, who told me everything was fine since they had reset the account and that was all they needed to do. At my urging, however, they agreed to transfer me to the "data support desk". At the data desk, I worked my way up three levels of support. Finally, when I got to the highest level, the guy looked at my account and said, "Oh, I see something mis-configured here. Even though you are on an Enterprise account and it looks fine for BES, we didn't make the right settings to allow the messages to come through to the handheld". He made one quick change and the e-mail started flooding in.
The moral of the story is, if you are convinced the problem exists, just keep asking for a supervisor until it gets fixed.