06-03-2008, 09:50 PM
Join Date: May 2008
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
| | Newbie: Which version of Desktop software?
Please Login to Remove!
1. I have a personally owned At&T Pearl 8120 with a BES plan
2. I have an account on my company's BES and have successfully Enterprise Activated wirelessly. I've also configured some personal web email accounts on the device.
3. My company provides no other support for personal devices, they will only set up the BES acct. I do not have BB desktop software at work.
4. I now want to install the BB Desktop software on my HOME computer to backup and manage the Pearl (maybe also sync with my home Outlook locally?)
5. My HOME PC has NO connectivity with work - i.e. I cannot connect to the BES via my home PC. It's all behind the corporate firewall.
Which BB desktop software configuration should I pick to work in a stand alone fashion at home? I'm thinking the BIS and not BES??? Thanks in advance.
KS in MN