12-14-2008, 02:26 PM
Thumbs Must Hurt
Join Date: Jul 2006
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
| | Application Loader disaster...
Please Login to Remove!
Application Loader Problem...
Hey guys...What do you think happened here???
1) I went into the application loader on my Desktop Manager and just had it set to remove all the languages I did not need including the Bavarian, Spanish, etc.
2) ** Note I did not back up my device.
3) When it finished it restarted my Bold and a bunch of warnings popped up that i had to hit OK on.
4) Also, almost half of my applications were deleted.
5) I was in a panic, all of my ringtones, pictures, videos were also deleted.
6) I pulled the battery for 30 seconds, rebooted the Bold and everything was 100% back to normal.
7) What could of happened and did this happen because I didnt back up my software so it didnt have anything to load.
8) Even though everything works fine now after the battery pull will this have any long term effects. Has this happened to anyone else.