How to install 3rd software using DM
To install 3rd software using the DM( desktop manager):
1. First you need to download the .alx files to your PC, just point your browser to the software (sometimes a zip file that includes alx/cod).
2. Unzip the file to your PC's Desktop.
3. Connect your BlackBerry to your PC and then launch the DM .
4. From Desktop manager open 'Application Loader'.
5. In the Application Loader click 'Next' .Type your password, if you have a device password set.
6.Click Next and in 'Handheld Application Selection' screen, click 'Add'.
7. Go to the directory for the program you want to add (usually what you unzipped to your desktop), select the
.alx file, and click 'Open'
8. The application is now added to the software list, verify that it's checked and click Next.
9. Now you can click Finish. The wizard will run.
10. Verify that your software is loaded on the Blackberry
Use BlackBerry Application Loader to install BlackBerry Device Software
To use BlackBerry Application Loader to install BlackBerry Device Software, complete the following steps:
Install the BlackBerry Device Software on your computer.
Open BlackBerry Desktop Manager.
Connect the BlackBerry device to the computer.
If prompted, type your BlackBerry device password and click OK.
Complete one of the following steps:
If the Application Updates Available window appears, click Update Now. The Application Loader Wizard appears.
If the Application Updates Available window does not appear, double-click the Application Loader icon. The Application Loader Wizard appears.
Click Next.If prompted, type your BlackBerry device password and click Next. Note: When the Application Loader Wizard is finished examining the configuration on the BlackBerry device, the Device Application Selection screen appears listing the applications available for installation. The selected check boxes indicate applications that are already installed on the BlackBerry device.
Select the check box for the BlackBerry Device Software.Click Next.If the On the Device Backup screen appears, choose whether to automatically back up the BlackBerry device and click Next.Click Finish to begin loading the BlackBerry Device Software.Click Close when the software is finished loading.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:20 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.