BlackBerry Forums Support Community               

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-07-2013, 03:11 AM   #21 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Model: 9360
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Mascom
Posts: 3
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Nuked (Rebooting) BlackBerry? Here is your Fix!

Please Login to Remove!

Gooday

Am using a blackberry 9780, and all of a sudden its showing me a white screen. it keeps on moving from the white screen to a white screen with a quarter been with some purple line.please help on what to do in terms of fixing it?


thanx
Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 07:21 AM   #22 (permalink)
BlackBerry Extraordinaire
 
ZombieBerry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Toronto
Model: Z10
OS: 10.3.1.xx
PIN: 2AB9C463
Carrier: WIND
Posts: 2,346
Post Thanks: 30
Thanked 341 Times in 280 Posts
Default Re: Nuked (Rebooting) BlackBerry? Here is your Fix!

I am going to need more information than that. Did you drop your device? Has it gotten wet? It could also be a hardware issue.
__________________
fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt
Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 09:30 AM   #23 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Model: 9360
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Mascom
Posts: 3
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Nuked (Rebooting) BlackBerry? Here is your Fix!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZombieBerry View Post
I am going to need more information than that. Did you drop your device? Has it gotten wet? It could also be a hardware issue.
hello

i dropped it,it didnt get wet
Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 09:48 AM   #24 (permalink)
BlackBerry Extraordinaire
 
ZombieBerry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Toronto
Model: Z10
OS: 10.3.1.xx
PIN: 2AB9C463
Carrier: WIND
Posts: 2,346
Post Thanks: 30
Thanked 341 Times in 280 Posts
Default Re: Nuked (Rebooting) BlackBerry? Here is your Fix!

Dropping it may have damaged a connector or the screen, you should bring it in to a reputable service shop in your area who specializes in either BlackBerry repair or mobile phone repair. Botawana? I'm not sure what your options are. Perhaps bringing it to the place where you purchased it?
__________________
fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt
Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 12:33 AM   #25 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Model: 9981
PIN: N/A
Carrier: vodafone
Posts: 5
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thumbs down Re: Nuked (Rebooting) BlackBerry? Here is your Fix!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitobest View Post
its hardware problem...change ic pmic....
can you please explain? some guy makes a misleading topic, others login to this forum to be useful... and in the end, those who really know just make fun of guys like me... desperate to get their devices working.
Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 12:36 AM   #26 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Model: 9981
PIN: N/A
Carrier: vodafone
Posts: 5
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thumbs down Re: Nuked (Rebooting) BlackBerry? Here is your Fix!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJBlackBerry View Post
It's dead.
your status says everything... GRUMPY!

not even one suggestion or real help in this forum... thread, anything!
Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 12:46 AM   #27 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Model: 9981
PIN: N/A
Carrier: vodafone
Posts: 5
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Nuked (Rebooting) BlackBerry? Here is your Fix!

this thread should be to help those, like me, have lost their mobile phone! there is no warranty but the phone isn't stolen and therefor, at least me, I would like to try to recover it.

in this forum, so many gurus, experts and critics but in the end, no one tell precisely what to do!
even more frustrating when, we are able to follow step by step, report it back and explain detail by detail the error messages and the not expected result.

Its even more stupid to see that the person who issue this thread did NOT answered a single question, doubt, or comment about its own FAILURE to assist those who have accept his tips!

The use of Apploader its in any BB customer support behavior, therefor, the tricky part is to work around successfully from JVM connectivity, to initialize, sometimes the FS region file and so ON.

I would like to ask you guys, what is the meaning of having this forums if there is no proper help, serious description and follow up for solutions, to really be part in creating or doing something?!?!?
Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 01:17 AM   #28 (permalink)
BlackBerry Extraordinaire
 
ZombieBerry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Toronto
Model: Z10
OS: 10.3.1.xx
PIN: 2AB9C463
Carrier: WIND
Posts: 2,346
Post Thanks: 30
Thanked 341 Times in 280 Posts
Default Re: Nuked (Rebooting) BlackBerry? Here is your Fix!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinoni View Post
this thread should be to help those, like me, have lost their mobile phone! there is no warranty but the phone isn't stolen and therefor, at least me, I would like to try to recover it.

in this forum, so many gurus, experts and critics but in the end, no one tell precisely what to do!
even more frustrating when, we are able to follow step by step, report it back and explain detail by detail the error messages and the not expected result.

Its even more stupid to see that the person who issue this thread did NOT answered a single question, doubt, or comment about its own FAILURE to assist those who have accept his tips!

The use of Apploader its in any BB customer support behavior, therefor, the tricky part is to work around successfully from JVM connectivity, to initialize, sometimes the FS region file and so ON.

I would like to ask you guys, what is the meaning of having this forums if there is no proper help, serious description and follow up for solutions, to really be part in creating or doing something?!?!?
Three posts in this thread, I don't see any description of a problem. Perhaps it would have been smart to post of your problem here (I have already read over your previous posts, no need to post again). This forum does not have any affiliation with BlackBerry or any of it's subsidiaries.

You have been asked twice not to hijack threads.

Tom, the OP, posted this in August of 2010.

You used cfp? Nice, so you wiped everything off your device, and managed to brick your phone at the same time. I don't know why you used cfp, but that is probably what screwed you up. You will have to load another BI. No one is going to walk you through that, as it's usually done to try to unlock the SIM on a stolen phone.

There are no magic work arounds, you choose to literally, brick "your" BlackBerry, the answer for you would be to head on down to your nearest BB dealer and ask about a fix. There is no discussion, you either follow the steps contained in the OP and it works, or you try again, and again, until it works, or see about getting it repaired by a professional. You could also return it/turn it in.

The meaning of this forum is to help those who have a legitimate problem with their new or previously owned BlackBerrys or accessories/services. It's not to aid people in trying to use a stolen or found handset that was protected and S-locked. You have posted this question in over 10 forums, and no response. What does that tell you?
__________________
fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt

Last edited by ZombieBerry : 06-29-2013 at 01:19 AM.
Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 07:02 AM   #29 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Model: 9790
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Sure
Posts: 10
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Nuked (Rebooting) BlackBerry? Here is your Fix!

hi, I have done the procedure for a nuked blackberry as mine keeps rebooting. I have tried several times and I get to the end and it says that the update on my phone is complete but it still keeps rebooting. I have tried the method with the battery in when I connect the usb and with the battery out when connecting and also trying to connect the usb and put the battery and click 'next' at the same time. It does come up on my phone that it is connected to the pc, but the damn thing then reboots. I don't know what else to do and I wondered I anyone had any ideas?

thanks
Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 07:44 AM   #30 (permalink)
Spam Reporter
 
dc/dc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: IAD
Model: 6230
Carrier: Voicestream
Posts: 14,530
Post Thanks: 220
Thanked 345 Times in 311 Posts
Default Re: Nuked (Rebooting) BlackBerry? Here is your Fix!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillem View Post
hi, I have done the procedure for a nuked blackberry as mine keeps rebooting. I have tried several times and I get to the end and it says that the update on my phone is complete but it still keeps rebooting. I have tried the method with the battery in when I connect the usb and with the battery out when connecting and also trying to connect the usb and put the battery and click 'next' at the same time. It does come up on my phone that it is connected to the pc, but the damn thing then reboots. I don't know what else to do and I wondered I anyone had any ideas?

thanks
Have you dropped it or gotten it wet?
__________________
I h8 txtspk.
Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 12:32 PM   #31 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Model: 9790
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Sure
Posts: 10
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Nuked (Rebooting) BlackBerry? Here is your Fix!

dc/dc

Yes the back got wet but when I opened it there was not water inside the back. Does that mean it's well and truly broken?
Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 12:54 PM   #32 (permalink)
Spam Reporter
 
dc/dc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: IAD
Model: 6230
Carrier: Voicestream
Posts: 14,530
Post Thanks: 220
Thanked 345 Times in 311 Posts
Default Re: Nuked (Rebooting) BlackBerry? Here is your Fix!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillem View Post
dc/dc

Yes the back got wet but when I opened it there was not water inside the back. Does that mean it's well and truly broken?
Very likely, yes. Even just a little bit of moisture can ruin a device.
__________________
I h8 txtspk.
Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 01:02 PM   #33 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Model: 9790
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Sure
Posts: 10
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Nuked (Rebooting) BlackBerry? Here is your Fix!

dc/dc

Oh right. There is not much I can do then. .

thanks for your help.
Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 03:51 PM   #34 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Model: 9790
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Sure
Posts: 10
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Nuked (Rebooting) BlackBerry? Here is your Fix!

believe it or not my phone has stopped rebooting. I am trying a back up but it keeps freezing and i'm not sure how long i should leave it as i think it might keep loosing it's connection. Any ideas?
Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 04:45 PM   #35 (permalink)
Spam Reporter
 
dc/dc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: IAD
Model: 6230
Carrier: Voicestream
Posts: 14,530
Post Thanks: 220
Thanked 345 Times in 311 Posts
Default Re: Nuked (Rebooting) BlackBerry? Here is your Fix!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillem View Post
believe it or not my phone has stopped rebooting. I am trying a back up but it keeps freezing and i'm not sure how long i should leave it as i think it might keep loosing it's connection. Any ideas?
I would back it up and replace it as soon as possible.
__________________
I h8 txtspk.
Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 05:40 PM   #36 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Model: 9790
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Sure
Posts: 10
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Nuked (Rebooting) BlackBerry? Here is your Fix!

dc/dc

i am still having trouble backing it up. It is freezing on 'social feeds'. Any ideas?
Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 05:45 PM   #37 (permalink)
Spam Reporter
 
dc/dc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: IAD
Model: 6230
Carrier: Voicestream
Posts: 14,530
Post Thanks: 220
Thanked 345 Times in 311 Posts
Default Re: Nuked (Rebooting) BlackBerry? Here is your Fix!

Try an advanced backup and skip that bit.
__________________
I h8 txtspk.
Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 05:50 PM   #38 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Model: 9790
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Sure
Posts: 10
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Nuked (Rebooting) BlackBerry? Here is your Fix!

on the Mac? I've the bb software on a lap top and on a Mac.
Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 06:31 PM   #39 (permalink)
New Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Model: 9790
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Sure
Posts: 10
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Nuked (Rebooting) BlackBerry? Here is your Fix!

can i delete social feeds from the blackberry handset?
Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 07:16 PM   #40 (permalink)
Spam Reporter
 
dc/dc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: IAD
Model: 6230
Carrier: Voicestream
Posts: 14,530
Post Thanks: 220
Thanked 345 Times in 311 Posts
Default Re: Nuked (Rebooting) BlackBerry? Here is your Fix!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillem View Post
on the Mac? I've the bb software on a lap top and on a Mac.
You should be able to, but I've not used BB software on Mac in years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillem View Post
can i delete social feeds from the blackberry handset?
You'll need to do it from the desktop.
__________________
I h8 txtspk.
Offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On





Copyright 2004-2014 BlackBerryForums.com.
The names RIM and BlackBerry are registered Trademarks of BlackBerry Inc.