Issues With Syncing Outlook 2007 Calander.. W/ Picture & VIDEO !
Desktop Manager 6.0 (August 27, 2010)
BlackBerry Bold 9000 5.0 (Latest Version You Can Upgrade To)
Outlook 2007 Calendar
I am currently have a Intellisync Issue with syncing with my Outlook Calendar.
When I try to go and set it up, it asks me which way I would like to sync (two ways, from BB to outlook, from out look to BB)
When I click on next, this error message comes up. Then the program just crashes and then I get back to the DM 6.0 software.
Anyone can give me pointers on trying to fix this.
Following Things I Tried:
Uninstalled and Reinstalled DM 6.0 (Same Issue)
YouTube - blackberry syncing issues
What you want to do is
1. Unplug your device from the computer
2. Close the Desktop Manager
3. Click Start select Run and in the run box type intellisync
4. It should point you to a "Research In Motion" folder
5. In the "Research In Motion" folder delete the "Intellisync" folder
6. Close the folder and plug your device back into the computer
7. Launch the Desktop Manager
8. Configure the sync and sync away
If you get the error again try synching just one item at a time. Chances are one of the databases either Calendar or Address Book require clearing. You want to also try synching one way first.
Hope this helps
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:59 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.