No BIS contact sync
Problem: My contacts added to my BB 9780 in the last few weeks (at least) do not sync to my Gmail contacts. Contacts added to Gmail do sync to my BB.
I don't really know how long this has been going on, but it's at least two weeks. I only discovered it by accident, searching Gmail for a contact that I knew should be there, but wasn't. It's on my BB, however. The problem was probably there for weeks before I noticed it.
OS: beta 126.96.36.1996, but only for a few days. Before that I had .480.
What I've tried:
1. Checked in Mail>Options>Email Account Management to be sure that Contact sync was selected.
2. Checked in Contacts>Options that there was just the one Gmail account.
3. Re-sent service books.
4. Did several battery pulls at various points.
5. Called T-Mobile. They had no idea what to do, beyond sending the service books again.
6. Deleted the email account and added it again.
Anything else I should try?
Calendar sync and deleted email sync is working.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:30 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.