Security Update for SQL Server 2005 Service Pack 3 KB2494113 Will Not Install
We are trying to install KB2494113. It works properly for our BackupExec SQL DB, but not the BES DB:
Installation Failure: Windows failed to install the following update with error 0x80070643: Security Update for SQL Server 2005 Service Pack 3 (KB2494113).
We are using BES Express 5.0.2 Bundle 14.
Any help would be appreciated.
Re: Security Update for SQL Server 2005 Service Pack 3 KB2494113 Will Not Install
Some say to do a clean boot (see below) and try the install again. Let's hope ...
To enter clean boot mode on a computer, follow these steps:
1. Click Start, type msconfig in the Start Search box, and then press ENTER.
2. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for confirmation, type the password or click Continue.
3. On the General tab, click Selective Startup.
4. Under Selective Startup, clear the Load Startup Items check box.
5. Click the Services tab, click to select the Hide All Microsoft Services check box, and then click Disable All.
6. Click OK.
7. When you are prompted, click Restart.
8. Try update your computer again.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:44 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.