03-08-2006, 08:10 PM
Join Date: Mar 2006
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
| | Please Help: Sync will not complete with Calendar Wireless sync selected
Please Login to Remove!
- I have an 8700c
- I use Lotus Notes v5
When I select Blackberry Wireless Sync for my calendar and try then try to Synchronize the Intellisync process never finishes. It will go through all records and then just sit there without completing. I have left it on overnight and it is still sitting there with the Intellisync progress window open. If Lotus Notes is open during the sync, it freezes up. I can sync my address book without any problems. I can sync my calendar directly with Lotus Notes the first time after I delete my BlackBerry Desktop and Reserch In Motion Folders in Application data.
- I have tried everything I can find on the forums to try and fix, but no luck
- There is no Log information because it never completes
- Some postings suggest it is a bad calendar entry, but I can't sync even if I select only 1 day in future
- I have removed (completely, including registry etc.) and reinstalled the desktop several times - did not help
- I have had 3 IT people at my company try to fix and they could not solve
- I have deleted all calendar entries from handheld and then sync
- I have also tried with a 7290 to sync my wireless calendar, but that didn't work either
PLEASE HELP I don't know what else to try!!! I hate not being able to solve a problem.