02-13-2005, 07:22 PM
Join Date: Feb 2005
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
| | Trouble with Synching tasks using Desktop SW
Please Login to Remove!
Here is what I'm trying to do:
1. Synch with Lotus Notes 6 for Calendar (no problems)
2. Synch with Windows Address Book (no problems)
3. Synch with Lotus Notes 6 for Tasks (PROBLEMS!!!)
Here is what's happening:
1. Click the Synch now.
2. Goes thru Calendar synching (no problems).
3. Goes thru Tasks synching and problems occur:
...Processing Handheld Tasks
...Processing 65 of 65 records
Removing the application data for the synching program (folders inside of the Documents/Settings area of Windows)
Cleared the tasks in the Handheld (using advanced function of Desktop SW)
Still causes an error!!! So frustrating because...sometimes...it works and sometimes it doesn't.
Has anyone else had this problem. As I'm typing this, the Synch program is hung up at Processing.......