12-06-2006, 03:48 PM
Join Date: Dec 2006
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
| | unable to connect to internet from BB simulator
Please Login to Remove!
I am unable to access the internet from the BB simulator..and I need some help.
Here are my steps:
1. Installed jdk-1_5_0_10-windows-i586-p.exe
3. Installed BlackBerry_Email_MDS_4.1.2.exe
4. Installed BlackBerry_Simulators_18.104.22.1689.exe
5. Click on Program Files and start MDS simulator. A cmd prompt window pop up and then disappear
6. Start simulator..and unable to access the internet from the mds browser
1. I think the pop up and disappearing means mds simulator is not configured correctly?
2. How do I know if MDS simulator is running or not? Process? Service? I can't find anything under them?
3. Someone mentioned putting email/pwd in the enterprise activation. It didn't work for me
Thanks you so much